Now Lvl 148…can I make it?

Hey Halo community I just hit level 148 tonight and looking to see if it’s possible to get to level 152 before Infinite release? (I’m going by the 15th of November right now) I have some legendary boosts but not many and I’m constantly playing between normal firefight and mythic.

You still need approximately 32,000,000 XP.

The approximate breakdown of that is (assuming November 15th release, could be wrong):

• 5,333,333 per month (using a flat 5 months) - 1,523,809 per week (using a flat 21 weeks)
    This is using very rough calculations. That is a big grind, but definitely possible. If you have any req points saved up, drop them on Legendary XP boost packs now while you still can.

very possible you will make it

I have 7.7 million xp left before I hit 152. As long as you play consistently every day you can make it. (Just don’t go crazy first)

So I’ve managed to get about 500,000xp today roughly. Might try and keep doing that and see how it goes. Wish me luck haha

I’m level 28, I think my fight is over.

If you grind hard enough you can do it, but you need to play a lot and constantly.

> 2533274801036271;6:
> I’m level 28, I think my fight is over.

Getting to where OP is isn’t too hard. The XP drop off that occurs in the final levels is the real killer. If I recall correctly 150 is only half way to 152.

> 2533274975565198;7:
> If you grind hard enough you can do it, but you need to play a lot and constantly.
>
>
> > 2533274801036271;6:
> > I’m level 28, I think my fight is over.
>
> Getting to where OP is isn’t too hard. The XP drop off that occurs in the final levels is the real killer. If I recall correctly 150 is only half way to 152.

Yeah unfortunately I don’t have the time for that.

> 2533274801036271;8:
> > 2533274975565198;7:
> > If you grind hard enough you can do it, but you need to play a lot and constantly.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274801036271;6:
> > > I’m level 28, I think my fight is over.
> >
> > Getting to where OP is isn’t too hard. The XP drop off that occurs in the final levels is the real killer. If I recall correctly 150 is only half way to 152.
>
> Yeah unfortunately I don’t have the time for that.

Very reasonable. Even at 148 it’s still one hell of a mountain to climb.

if you spend too much time on the halo infinite beta you won’t get there

Is it physically possible? Yes
Is it feasible for the average person? No

It took me a year to get from 148 to 152, and I felt like I was playing a substantial amount. It’s possible to do faster, but you have to take into consideration the mental toll grinding like that takes on you. I’m not sure what your free time looks like, but for me to finish the grind it basically meant that all of my time that I would otherwise be relaxing went towards Halo 5. After about two months of getting 100k xp a day, I started burning out, hence it taking a long time

> 2533274794684102;11:
> Is it physically possible? Yes
> Is it feasible for the average person? No
>
> It took me a year to get from 148 to 152, and I felt like I was playing a substantial amount. It’s possible to do faster, but you have to take into consideration the mental toll grinding like that takes on you. I’m not sure what your free time looks like, but for me to finish the grind it basically meant that all of my time that I would otherwise be relaxing went towards Halo 5. After about two months of getting 100k xp a day, I started burning out, hence it taking a long time

This is the real answer imo. It is technically possible but for a vast majority of people it’s just not a realistic goal without incurring massive tradeoffs in other areas of life.

I am almost done with 150 and the only reason it is at all even a possibility for me is that 4-5 days a week I work overnight shifts that allow me to get away with like 5 hours of gaming; even then it will be close. To get the 300k xp a day needed to get from 148 to 152 it would require at least 3 hours of gaming (And if you are not using max boosts and only doing MWZFF with an elite squad it will likely take closer to 5-6 hours daily) and this is literally everyday of every week of every month until Infinite comes out. Unless you’re in school getting ready for summer break (at least in the US), are insanely privileged, or have literally no other hobbies in your life besides halo then it’s just not something anyone should plan on happening if they are not yet at least to the halfway point at 150.

Not trying to throw shade at anyone in the community who these apply to as all three of these have certainly described me at various times in my life, but just want to be honest that if you don’t fall into these 3 categories such time commitments likely aren’t even a real option without putting your job performance, mental/physical health, or social relationships at serious risk.

152 isn’t really meant to be grinded out in that fashion and if you’re not close already I just can’t imagine it’s all that worth it.

Do some calculations about how much time you need for your XP/week goal. Then you can self assess if it is feasible.

Keep in mind that you’ll also need a ton of legendary XP boosts. It’s also worth noting that the prospect of playing for x hours every day for the next few months without a break may not be possible if other duties come up.

Maybe try for a week or 2 and see how it goes and if you can keep this up for the upcoming months.

There has also never been stated that 152 has to be reached before the release date.

So little update. I managed to get to level 149 today and now starting the grind to 150 but even more now cause I won’t be able to play for 2 weeks from the last week of July to first week of August so trying to plan ahead. Reach 150 before then and do much as I can do then soon as I get back reach 151 and 152. Hopefully these warzone boosts stay just a little longer haha

Well going from. 150 to 152 is like going to 1 to 150 so…

im leaving for infantry training on aug and im at 143,im pretty sure i wont make it.

makes me sad : (

WARZONE, WARDEN, WARZONE ANY BOOST POSSIBLE!

> 2535434089954156;15:
> Well going from. 150 to 152 is like going to 1 to 150 so…

150 is such a ridiculous step up from the previous ranks, I am just around 80% the way done and I can not honestly remember what it was like when I leveled up.

It has been a thousand + matches on one level.

Yeah anyone not at least on 151 already has their hands full. Enjoy your summer and care not about an armor and weapon coating.

Easy for me to say since im already there, but i just dont see the fun in losing your mind playing firefight for 5 months.

You better take a month off work and buy soup cans and then grind like crazy. Nothing but matchmaking every day.