Now I see why almost no one chats in game.

I should have got around to this the day it happened but I guess I’ll post now sense I have nothing to do for 10 minutes. Now I really do see why almost no one uses in game chat or msgs anymore. Especially on halo 5. Because the minute you tell a whiney 12 yr old brat to calm the -Yoink- down, xbl enforcement bans you from communications. Second time this has happened within a year and on both occasions it was some prepubescent whiney trash or some grown -Yoink- adult that acts like a child. I won’t ever be using game chat or messages ever again in halo if enforcement will ban you for something as simply as telling the person griefing/harassing you or a friend to chill hell out you get a communication ban. Jesus halo has turned into a cancerous cesspool…

Edit: the ban was for a week starting from this past Monday to 12 tonight.

> 2533274870212828;1:
> I should have got around to this the day it happened but I guess I’ll post now sense I have nothing to do for 10 minutes. Now I really do see why almost no one uses in game chat or msgs anymore. Especially on halo 5. Because the minute you tell a whiney 12 yr old brat to calm the -Yoink- down, xbl enforcement bans you from communications. Second time this has happened within a year and on both occasions it was some prepubescent whiney trash or some grown -Yoink- adult that acts like a child. I won’t ever be using game chat or messages ever again in halo if enforcement will ban you for something as simply as telling the person griefing/harassing you or a friend to chill hell out you get a communication ban. Jesus halo has turned into a cancerous cesspool…
>
> Edit: the ban was for a week starting from this past Monday to 12 tonight.

So you behave badly and then complain when you get a ban? That doesn’t make sense.
343 and Halo have nothing to do with communication bans, those come from Microsoft. You can go to their website and they can explain their policies.

Ignore them?
Mute & report them instead of getting ban?

People need to mute their kinect, if they aren’t going to use it for talking.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274870212828;1:
> > I should have got around to this the day it happened but I guess I’ll post now sense I have nothing to do for 10 minutes. Now I really do see why almost no one uses in game chat or msgs anymore. Especially on halo 5. Because the minute you tell a whiney 12 yr old brat to calm the -Yoink- down, xbl enforcement bans you from communications. Second time this has happened within a year and on both occasions it was some prepubescent whiney trash or some grown -Yoink- adult that acts like a child. I won’t ever be using game chat or messages ever again in halo if enforcement will ban you for something as simply as telling the person griefing/harassing you or a friend to chill hell out you get a communication ban. Jesus halo has turned into a cancerous cesspool…
> >
> > Edit: the ban was for a week starting from this past Monday to 12 tonight.
>
>
> So you behave badly and then complain when you get a ban? That doesn’t make sense.
> 343 and Halo have nothing to do with communication bans, those come from Microsoft. You can go to their website and they can explain their policies.

Ok maybe I need to put things into paragraphs for you people on here. This is not me blaming 343i or MS but it DOES involve halo 5 so therefore I put it on the halo 5 section of the forum. Also “behaving badly”? If confronting the other person very civilized without the use of threats or profanity is considered behaving badly I’d hate to see what you consider behaving good. I’m just bringing to light that immature adults and whiney children ruin the online experience of halo 5 in another way other then what is usually stated. I’m not attacking 343i put your pitchfork down.

> 2533274983213185;3:
> Ignore them?
> Mute & report them instead of getting ban?
>
> People need to mute their kinect, if they aren’t going to use it for talking.

I’m just bringing to light how bs it is to be banned for literally nothing. Yet when I use the report system for actual reasons nothing happens :neutral_face:. Honestly I probably should of posted this on a “why don’t you people use mics”, thread.

> 2533274870212828;4:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2533274870212828;1:
> > > I should have got around to this the day it happened but I guess I’ll post now sense I have nothing to do for 10 minutes. Now I really do see why almost no one uses in game chat or msgs anymore. Especially on halo 5. Because the minute you tell a whiney 12 yr old brat to calm the -Yoink- down, xbl enforcement bans you from communications. Second time this has happened within a year and on both occasions it was some prepubescent whiney trash or some grown -Yoink- adult that acts like a child. I won’t ever be using game chat or messages ever again in halo if enforcement will ban you for something as simply as telling the person griefing/harassing you or a friend to chill hell out you get a communication ban. Jesus halo has turned into a cancerous cesspool…
> > >
> > > Edit: the ban was for a week starting from this past Monday to 12 tonight.
> >
> >
> > So you behave badly and then complain when you get a ban? That doesn’t make sense.
> > 343 and Halo have nothing to do with communication bans, those come from Microsoft. You can go to their website and they can explain their policies.
>
>
> Ok maybe I need to put things into paragraphs for you people on here. This is not me blaming 343i or MS but it DOES involve halo 5 so therefore I put it on the halo 5 section of the forum. Also “behaving badly”? If confronting the other person very civilized without the use of threats or profanity is considered behaving badly I’d hate to see what you consider behaving good. I’m just bringing to light that immature adults and whiney children ruin the online experience of halo 5 in another way other then what is usually stated. I’m not attacking 343i put your pitchfork down.

You don’t consider cussing out children immature or bad behavior? I personally make no bones about profanity (I’m generally in favor), but cussing children seems to be in a good example of that, particularly since you agreed to the TOS of Microsoft (which forbid that) when you set up your account.

As for my pitchfork? I told you the proper place to voice your concerns. That is something you should have found helpful.

> 2533274880633045;6:
> > 2533274870212828;4:
> > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > 2533274870212828;1:
> > > > I should have got around to this the day it happened but I guess I’ll post now sense I have nothing to do for 10 minutes. Now I really do see why almost no one uses in game chat or msgs anymore. Especially on halo 5. Because the minute you tell a whiney 12 yr old brat to calm the -Yoink- down, xbl enforcement bans you from communications. Second time this has happened within a year and on both occasions it was some prepubescent whiney trash or some grown -Yoink- adult that acts like a child. I won’t ever be using game chat or messages ever again in halo if enforcement will ban you for something as simply as telling the person griefing/harassing you or a friend to chill hell out you get a communication ban. Jesus halo has turned into a cancerous cesspool…
> > > >
> > > > Edit: the ban was for a week starting from this past Monday to 12 tonight.
> > >
> > >
> > > So you behave badly and then complain when you get a ban? That doesn’t make sense.
> > > 343 and Halo have nothing to do with communication bans, those come from Microsoft. You can go to their website and they can explain their policies.
> >
> >
> > Ok maybe I need to put things into paragraphs for you people on here. This is not me blaming 343i or MS but it DOES involve halo 5 so therefore I put it on the halo 5 section of the forum. Also “behaving badly”? If confronting the other person very civilized without the use of threats or profanity is considered behaving badly I’d hate to see what you consider behaving good. I’m just bringing to light that immature adults and whiney children ruin the online experience of halo 5 in another way other then what is usually stated. I’m not attacking 343i put your pitchfork down.
>
>
> You don’t consider cussing out children immature or bad behavior? I personally make no bones about profanity (I’m generally in favor), but cussing children seems to be in a good example of that, particularly since you agreed to the TOS of Microsoft (which forbid that) when you set up your account.
>
> As for my pitchfork? I told you the proper place to voice your concerns. That is something you should have found helpful.

I didnt curse at any children but hey, can’t get you to understand that if you haven’t by now.

> 2533274870212828;7:
> > 2533274880633045;6:
> > > 2533274870212828;4:
> > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > 2533274870212828;1:
> > > > > I should have got around to this the day it happened but I guess I’ll post now sense I have nothing to do for 10 minutes. Now I really do see why almost no one uses in game chat or msgs anymore. Especially on halo 5. Because the minute you tell a whiney 12 yr old brat to calm the -Yoink- down, xbl enforcement bans you from communications. Second time this has happened within a year and on both occasions it was some prepubescent whiney trash or some grown -Yoink- adult that acts like a child. I won’t ever be using game chat or messages ever again in halo if enforcement will ban you for something as simply as telling the person griefing/harassing you or a friend to chill hell out you get a communication ban. Jesus halo has turned into a cancerous cesspool…
> > > > >
> > > > > Edit: the ban was for a week starting from this past Monday to 12 tonight.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > So you behave badly and then complain when you get a ban? That doesn’t make sense.
> > > > 343 and Halo have nothing to do with communication bans, those come from Microsoft. You can go to their website and they can explain their policies.
> > >
> > >
> > > Ok maybe I need to put things into paragraphs for you people on here. This is not me blaming 343i or MS but it DOES involve halo 5 so therefore I put it on the halo 5 section of the forum. Also “behaving badly”? If confronting the other person very civilized without the use of threats or profanity is considered behaving badly I’d hate to see what you consider behaving good. I’m just bringing to light that immature adults and whiney children ruin the online experience of halo 5 in another way other then what is usually stated. I’m not attacking 343i put your pitchfork down.
> >
> >
> > You don’t consider cussing out children immature or bad behavior? I personally make no bones about profanity (I’m generally in favor), but cussing children seems to be in a good example of that, particularly since you agreed to the TOS of Microsoft (which forbid that) when you set up your account.
> >
> > As for my pitchfork? I told you the proper place to voice your concerns. That is something you should have found helpful.
>
>
> I didnt curse at any children but hey, can’t get you to understand that if you haven’t by now.

"tell a whiney 12 yr old brat to calm the -Yoink- down" is a direct quote from your initial post. So you were lying?