Now I Know What Everyone is Talking About!

Hello,

I am a huge Light Rifle user in slayer and play SWAT a lot using the BR. I have not used the DMR since the game was very new (other than in SWAT on Complex), but ran out of ammo (Freaking Halo 4) and picked up a DMR to save my life.

HOLY CRAP

I had to continue using it until I died, and surprise surprise, I didn’t the rest of the game! (I killed the guy that had two shots into me before I shot back)

Now I understand the frustration with this gun. I have been mostly getting annoyed with the slow-down effect of getting shot, but now I realize it’s more to do with enemies using the DMR.

If I used this thing regularly, I would be 10x more lethal.

So this June gun fixing is going to make the guns up to the DMR level and not nerfing it to some degree? This is going to make this game nuts.

> Hello,
>
> I am a huge Light Rifle user in slayer and play SWAT a lot using the BR. I have not used the DMR since the game was very new (other than in SWAT on Complex), but ran out of ammo (Freaking Halo 4) and picked up a DMR to save my life.
>
> HOLY CRAP
>
> I had to continue using it until I died, and surprise surprise, I didn’t the rest of the game! (I killed the guy that had two shots into me before I shot back)
>
> Now I understand the frustration with this gun. I have been mostly getting annoyed with the slow-down effect of getting shot, but now I realize it’s more to do with enemies using the DMR.
>
> If I used this thing regularly, I would be 10x more lethal.
>
> So this June gun fixing is going to make the guns up to the DMR level and not nerfing it to some degree? This is going to make this game nuts.

The answer to all your questions: Basically, yes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Im going to stay with Light Rifle after the June fix

> Hello,
>
> I am a huge Light Rifle user in slayer and play SWAT a lot using the BR. I have not used the DMR since the game was very new (other than in SWAT on Complex), but ran out of ammo (Freaking Halo 4) and picked up a DMR to save my life.
>
> HOLY CRAP
>
> I had to continue using it until I died, and surprise surprise, I didn’t the rest of the game! (I killed the guy that had two shots into me before I shot back)
>
> Now I understand the frustration with this gun. I have been mostly getting annoyed with the slow-down effect of getting shot, but now I realize it’s more to do with enemies using the DMR.
>
> If I used this thing regularly, I would be 10x more lethal.
>
> So this June gun fixing is going to make the guns up to the DMR level and not nerfing it to some degree? This is going to make this game nuts.

Personally, I could care less about the “OP” and “Aim Assist” issue, but if you want to use a good Precision Weapon, go for the DMR. I love using it b/c i love its CONCEPT.

> Personally, I could care less about the “OP” and “Aim Assist” issue…
>
> I love using it b/c i love its CONCEPT.

Right, right…

I am working on my Light Rifle Commendation whenever I am on larger maps (storm rifle on smaller maps). I basically had to make a choice. Know I am going to lose any head-to-head battles with DMR and usually BR, or hope I can get cleanup kills and work on my LR commendation. My best bet is to get someone who is scoped in on someone else, and try to headshot him before they can figure out and hide.

> > Personally, I could care less about the “OP” and “Aim Assist” issue…
> >
> > I love using it b/c i love its CONCEPT.
>
> Right, right…

He also tried telling me the same thing last week. LOL