Now I have pretty much had it

So today I finished Halo: CE and I thought it was awesome being that I never played that game when it came out 13 years ago. Everything except that final mission where you had to drive that awful handling warthog…I didn’t like that too much. I was having all the fun in the world. I was proud to have this game and what it brought me. So I started the New Halo 2 Anniversary and I was enjoying that even more. What an upgrade to Halo 2. Well, I was a little tired of playing so I thought about going back to my forge map that I had been working on for 5 days…The whole thing was gone. The amount of work and thought process that I put into that map was more than just a game mode. I literally was trying to create something that 343 would be proud of. I made sketches and everything while I was creating it. I think in terms of total hours spend on that forge…17 hours. Now its gone. WIth all these issues going on with your MP and now this. I really can’t forgive you guys for this one. That is a chuck of my life that I can’t get back right there. 5 days of work just gone…why? why would you guys reach digitally into my game on my console and reset my saves?? why? That is intrusive in nature and it goes beyond fixing the network. Why is it that problems with matchmaking effect the actual game that doesn’t have to be online to work?? This shows me one thing… this game is not complete. For you guys to take away peoples saved games away that means your still adding to an incomplete game.

I was on board with this game from the word go. I have abandoned by PS4 and Destiny so I can focus on this. With all these dissapointments I think that was a mistale. Plus a lot of games are out and coming out tomorrow. I’m so sick right now at losing my forge save…I don’t even know if I can fully enjoy this game anymore.

> 2533274911191928;1:
> So today I finished Halo: CE and I thought it was awesome being that I never played that game when it came out 13 years ago. Everything except that final mission where you had to drive that awful handling warthog…I didn’t like that too much. I was having all the fun in the world. I was proud to have this game and what it brought me. So I started the New Halo 2 Anniversary and I was enjoying that even more. What an upgrade to Halo 2. Well, I was a little tired of playing so I thought about going back to my forge map that I had been working on for 5 days…The whole thing was gone. The amount of work and thought process that I put into that map was more than just a game mode. I literally was trying to create something that 343 would be proud of. I made sketches and everything while I was creating it. I think in terms of total hours spend on that forge…17 hours. Now its gone. WIth all these issues going on with your MP and now this. I really can’t forgive you guys for this one. That is a chuck of my life that I can’t get back right there. 5 days of work just gone…why? why would you guys reach digitally into my game on my console and reset my saves?? why? That is intrusive in nature and it goes beyond fixing the network. Why is it that problems with matchmaking effect the actual game that doesn’t have to be online to work?? This shows me one thing… this game is not complete. For you guys to take away peoples saved games away that means your still adding to an incomplete game.
>
> I was on board with this game from the word go. I have abandoned by PS4 and Destiny so I can focus on this. With all these dissapointments I think that was a mistale. Plus a lot of games are out and coming out tomorrow. I’m so sick right now at losing my forge save…I don’t even know if I can fully enjoy this game anymore.

so now the file returns…what the hell is going on with this game? save files disappearing and coming back…

This issue is why I haven’t tried to build anything awesome in Forge yet

Power of the cloud bro

Just be patient and give it time. I doubt it is in fact deleted even though it appears as if it is.