november release date?

So i was in calgary yesterday and decided to stop in Eb games… I asked if they had an official date yet. The first guy said were guessing around sept but we don’t know for sure… The other guy said they released the official date on microsoft the past weekend and it said November 15th… Is this true?

We won’t know until 343 say themselves, which they haven’t done yet.

If 343 wanted to get it out in the final quarter of 2012, the best time to do it would be around November.

They need to get it out there before Christmas, as that is when they would make most of their money.

in my personal opinion… I think that is a perfect date if its true… 11 years after the original halo came out and its not far from christmas and its after cod and in my opinion more people are pumped for halo 4…

> in my personal opinion… I think that is a perfect date if its true… 11 years after the original halo came out and its not far from christmas and its after cod and in my opinion more people are pumped for halo 4…

Except that releasing Halo games on the 15th is ridiculous, especially for the second year in a row. 11 years is insignificant compared to ten years.

Also, the release date for the next Call of Duty could be later than the 15th. It hasn’t been confirmed yet.

IMHO, the best times to release it would be September or Late October. I think September, because that’s when they have been releasing them lately - which has gone great so far, or late October, before Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday. (The start of the US Holiday season. CoD usually releases around this time, which is a good idea.)

The only reason he said November 15th is because he probably thought you meant Halo: Anniversary, we all know that stores don’t tend to know much about what they are selling.

There has been NO official release date for Halo 4 other than Fall 2012.