November 6th, 2012

What will you do first when you get Halo 4 ?

Play Campaign
Play Spartan Ops
Play Multiplayer

Personally I think I’ll play Spartan Ops first.

Campaign.

But after that, I will play War Games.

Campaign first. I’m still trying to decide what to do next.

Campaign until complete. Once completed, Spartan ops till I am caught up. Then multiplayer along with spartan ops.

Campaign
Multiplayer
Spartan Ops

In that order.

War Games, Then Campaign.(Breaking tradition.) After I finish Campaign I will do Spops.

Step 1. Get a 12 pack of monster.
Step 2. Turn surround sound up.
Step 3. Play the Halo 4 campaign on legendary!

> What will you do first when you get Halo 4 ?
>
> Play Campaign
> Play Spartan Ops
> Play Multiplayer
>
> Personally I think I’ll play Spartan Ops first.

Attention, the spartan ops’ story start 6 month after the event in the campaign, so is better play and finish it first! Maybe you can find some unexplainable things in spartan ops that was told in the campaign.

Campaign followed by more campaign.

Just to let you know, Spartan Ops’ story takes place after the Halo 4 Campaign, so it might have some spoilers in it.

Campaign - On Heroic, nothing else until it’s beat
Theater - Explore all the campaign goodness, with 12 different camera angles focused on the action
Forge - Gotta learn dem Maps!!!(also, fool around and have fun)
Multiplayer - Free For All first, then anything else that tickles my fancy
Spartan Ops - whenever my friends are on, and complete the first episode(and in the same time period as War Games)

Afterwards, it’s all up in the air.

(Also, is anyone going dark [storywise]until then?)

> > What will you do first when you get Halo 4 ?
> >
> > Play Campaign
> > Play Spartan Ops
> > Play Multiplayer
> >
> > Personally I think I’ll play Spartan Ops first.
>
> Attention, the spartan ops’ story start 6 month after the event in the campaign, so is better play and finish it first! Maybe you can find some unexplainable things in spartan ops that was told in the campaign.

You’re right I’ll probably play Campaign first on Heroic, because Halo is supposed to be played on Heroic. It even said that in one of the games.

Campaign, than after a few levels I will take a break and play multiplayer.

Will play campaign then spartan ops then mp.

I’ll play campain and multy together, than I still play multy from here to eternity!

I’m going to start off with campaign because it is a good way to get used to the changes and I’m hoping to do a Youtube walkthrough! Then I’ll be playing war games on and off with my mates and then on Friday we’ll start with Episode 1 of Spartan Ops, then we’ll dive into Forge and Custom Games.

I will probably play the campaign first on Legendary (so I get that out of the way). I will then do Spartan ops …I will wait until I get a group of friends to play MP.

Campaign, its a tradition.

Campaign Co-Op with my brother for sure first. Then probably hop into some War Games.

The fact that most people start off with campaign is one of the reasons Halo is better than CoD