Notifications

Personally, I feel that the single biggest flaw of the site right now is that when a post is liked, quoted or whatever, you do not get a notifcation telling you such. As such, quite often, you have to manually check to see if there’s a reply or not.

This is a functionality that comes basic with more or less every forum, and i (And I’m sure many others) would be thankful for it’s implementation.

Thanks ^^

> 2533274904944768;1:
> Personally, I feel that the single biggest flaw of the site right now is that when a post is liked, quoted or whatever, you do not get a notifcation telling you such. As such, quite often, you have to manually check to see if there’s a reply or not.
>
> This is a functionality that comes basic with more or less every forum, and i (And I’m sure many others) would be thankful for it’s implementation.
>
> Thanks ^^

Yes, this needs to be a thing on Waypoint. That way, you can see this response.

A notification system would make navigating the topics I want to reply to, much easier.

Starting today you will be able to follow a topic and receive email notifications when that topic receives a reply. The full feature is described here.

I would like this too be added…

Long Live Halo!

> 2533275015111056;5:
> I would like this too be added…
>
> Long Live Halo!

If you read the post above yours, it already has …