Nothing.

Thats right Nothing. You should get NOTHING if you loose in halo 4. Since we don’t have a skill ranking system that punishes us for losing we can atleast do this.

All we will be winning for is to unlock things and just for fun.

Want that new helmet? Well you better start winning.

Want a new armor skin? Better start winning.

I know this isn’t the best system but i mean atleast we will be trying to win for something. If you want to unlock something and you don’t get anything for losing then people will want to try to focus on winning.

Maybe some people don’t care about armor like me, it isn’t that, it’s trying to get people to have a drive for winning more so than they did in reach.

This will never be implemented because those who purchased the EXP food items will not get their money’s worth if they lose.

Oh no! Halo 4 is on the loose!

> This will never be implemented because those who purchased the EXP food items will not get their money’s worth if they lose.

They can get it when they win. It isn’t that hard if there isn’t a ranking system and you and you actually focus.

> This will never be implemented because those who purchased the EXP food items will not get their money’s worth if they lose.

No insult intended, but what exactly is a EXP food item?

Agreed. A dynamic ranking system would obviously be better, but that is a start.

YES, the way halo 3 is, makes people actually try and win, where on reach it’s, oh well either way I get more than I had!! But too late to change it now :confused:

> > This will never be implemented because those who purchased the EXP food items will not get their money’s worth if they lose.
>
> No insult intended, but what exactly is a EXP food item?

Some foods like doritos and mountain dew come with codes you can enter which give you more exp.

> > > This will never be implemented because those who purchased the EXP food items will not get their money’s worth if they lose.
> >
> > No insult intended, but what exactly is a EXP food item?
>
> Some foods like doritos and mountain dew come with codes you can enter which give you more exp.

Well hot damn I am an Idiot. Completely forgot those existed, and I even have enter a few codes already…

Can everyone stop complaining about it and get on with their lives? It’s not that big a deal. There’s already about 9001 threads on the ranks just let it die or go to a mega thread.

It’s not quite the same, but yes, this would work well. Just as long as people have something to play for. I know that if I knew that losing the match would mean no XP, it would encourage me to try harder. Not the same way ranks do, but better than the current everybody wins system.

lol, I surprised myself by kinda liking that idea OP.

I completely agree. I think that would be the perfect balance between Reach and 3. Or at least, you should get a fraction of what you would get. Reach didn’t have a large enough difference.

How about a bonus exp. if you win. I understand that you want to give player’s reason to win but giving the match losers nothing is going a little to far. I think a massive bonus exp. boost is a better idea.

Have you seen the difference in XP between being good or bad? Good players will rank up at least 10x faster. Bad players will still be running around as SR-10s when good players are already SR-50s a week into the game.

Instead of getting nothing you should just get about half the exp a winner would get for losing. This would create an incentive for winning. If it’s like Reach again, where winning barely mattered, we’ll see the “Reach Effect” all over again.

I really have no preference.

Yes and no. No because people can just grind and still achieve a high rank even if they lose, but yes in the sense that players that perform their -Yoink!- hardest should be rewarded still, even if they might lose by a few points because they had to ferry their team around who were performing miserably which has been known to happen. I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place on the issue, as there are advantages and disadvantages for both.

I’m eating Doritos Sweet Chilli Heat right now :).

People have actually said this but I’m going to elaborate so you slow guys will understand!

They clearly aren’t going to change their minds since they’re using the some other system, if you really want this game change stop complaining on forums and do something! Here I’ll even get you started if you’re too daft to figure it out yourself!

1: Make a petition to change the game!
2: Stage a boycott or better yet
3: Encourage people to mail the staff directly instead of posting on a forum which I doubt they’ll read!

The reason no one is doing this or this isn’t working is one of three things!

1: No one really thinks this is a big deal and can’t be bothered with it and just want to keep -Yoinking!-!

2: Someone did do something like this but there weren’t actually people who were willing to support it or were just to lazy to support it to begin with!

So stop creating the n:th thread about the same topic and get of your -Yoink!- and do something about it, if you don’t you’re either a whiny child or a lazy bum!