Nothing in particular!

I just wanted to take a second to thank all of you that have continued to stop by these forums on a regular basis. I’m amazed at the quality of people that have settled in here, and I appreciate what each and every one of you bring to the table! Some of you have really been above and beyond helpful, positive, and just a pleasure to interact with. Thanks for that. :slight_smile:

Well, thank you for providing us with these forums where we can chat and hang out. And also, thank you for talking and putting up with us. Not everyone takes the time to interact with the fans like you do. Personally, I feel privileged to be a part of this community because of that one thing. So I think the thanks belongs to you guys, not to us.

We should be thanking you for being an awsome Community Manager! :smiley:

But I enjoy stoppin’ by, helping out and all that good stuff!

thank YOU for being awesome, angel ;). oh and 343i too!

if there’s anything you need an extra hand w/, i’d be happy to pitch in (assuming it doesn’t tare me away from co-optimus too much :D).

I’m not always the most pleasant but I try to be friendly and helpful. Sometimes I’m a bit grumpy.

> I’m not always the most pleasant but I try to be friendly and helpful. Sometimes I’m a bit grumpy.

LOL… Sometimes I’m a bit grumpy, too. And by sometimes I mean ALL THE TIME!

hides from the wrath of bs angel