Nothing in File Search

[IN A NUTSHELL] I can’t find anything in file search. No maps, pics, games, or videos. Help me out here.

Search the forums this has been answered many times already.

I didn’t ask for an inform. I asked why.If there’s a link to the answer then by all means give it

Fire Share is broken, nothing more nothing less.

it will be fixed…? When?

well their slacking, they decided to release the game too early and release content in the next few months. Its BS, selling an incomplete game. No file share and releasing “episodes” on spec ops every week. I feel bad for people who dont have live and miss out on the spec ops missions. Also Halo Waypoint is too clunky. I dont see why they make you go out of halo 4. Why didnt they build it into the game engine? Its take forever to do stuff. It should be smooth and not take minutes to load.

> well their slacking, they decided to release the game too early and release content in the next few months. Its BS, selling an incomplete game. No file share and <mark>releasing “episodes” on spec ops every week.</mark> I feel bad for people who dont have live and miss out on the spec ops missions. Also Halo Waypoint is too clunky. I dont see why they make you go out of halo 4. Why didnt they build it into the game engine? Its take forever to do stuff. It should be smooth and not take minutes to load.

You do realize spartan op’s is planned to carry on for a few years? so how can they release all the spartan op’s episodes when the rest of them havnt been made yet.

I dont want them to give all the spartan op’s episodes yet beacuse if they do then when we finish them its going to be boring after. So one at a time will do because it be fun waiting for them.