Not unlocking helioskrill armor?

Hi I completed the halo MCC on legendary got the legend achievement and still do not have my heloiskrill armor? I rented MCC just to get it and now nothing ? i talked to microsoft support to no avail. Please 343 help meeeeee i worked so hard to get the achievement just for this amazing armor.

Just wait, it should pop up in your collection, btw you can find Helioskrill in gold packs

im aware you can find them in packs but how long should it take to pop up?

> 2533274806567920;3:
> im aware you can find them in packs but how long should it take to pop up?

For me was like 2 hours

ok i really hope you are right. It was so frustrating to get the legend achievement and its a big slap in the face not getting the armor ya know.

> 2533274806567920;5:
> ok i really hope you are right. It was so frustrating to get the legend achievement and its a big slap in the face not getting the armor ya know.

I know man, hope it will pop up. Good luck

Still nothin come on now this is just stupid. Wasted so much time beatin all that for nothing.

> 2533274806567920;7:
> Still nothin come on now this is just stupid. Wasted so much time beatin all that for nothing.

Maybe it’s just taking a lil longer than expected, hopefully you will get it soon. I wanted to grind out the legendary campaigns, but I’m afraid I just don’t have the time for it lol. I will try to get my Helio through packs haha.

I hope so man is there anyway if I still don’t get it to talk to 343 to get it or am I just sol llol

Halo CE in MCC is broken for me, whenever I try to select a mission to play it freezes the game/xbox.

Dude go to waypoint and check each mission in mcc service record.

some missions dont register as done for some reason, just complete those select few again, this time maybe not skip cutscenes and all.

hopefully that makes it work for u.

> 2535438426093974;2:
> Just wait, it should pop up in your collection, btw you can find Helioskrill in gold packs

But it’s extremely hard to be honest. Could take a while. Much rather complete MCC. Gotta do halo 3 and 4, those are easy.

> 2533274801580289;8:
> > 2533274806567920;7:
> > Still nothin come on now this is just stupid. Wasted so much time beatin all that for nothing.
>
>
> Maybe it’s just taking a lil longer than expected, hopefully you will get it soon. I wanted to grind out the legendary campaigns, but I’m afraid I just don’t have the time for it lol. I will try to get my Helio through packs haha.

It’s confirmed you don’t need legendary. You can just do them all on normal. Shrug Sorry to burst your bubble.

> 2533274806567920;3:
> im aware you can find them in packs but how long should it take to pop up?

It should pop up soon if it already hasn’t, for me it took about 4-5 hours for it to load in the game

> 2533274968393436;13:
> > 2533274801580289;8:
> > > 2533274806567920;7:
> > > Still nothin come on now this is just stupid. Wasted so much time beatin all that for nothing.
> >
> >
> > Maybe it’s just taking a lil longer than expected, hopefully you will get it soon. I wanted to grind out the legendary campaigns, but I’m afraid I just don’t have the time for it lol. I will try to get my Helio through packs haha.
>
>
> It’s confirmed you don’t need legendary. You can just do them all on normal. Shrug Sorry to burst your bubble.

Are you sure? I would very much like to know where you got this information from.

> 2533275018405562;15:
> > 2533274968393436;13:
> > > 2533274801580289;8:
> > > > 2533274806567920;7:
> > > > Still nothin come on now this is just stupid. Wasted so much time beatin all that for nothing.
> > >
> > >
> > > Maybe it’s just taking a lil longer than expected, hopefully you will get it soon. I wanted to grind out the legendary campaigns, but I’m afraid I just don’t have the time for it lol. I will try to get my Helio through packs haha.
> >
> >
> > It’s confirmed you don’t need legendary. You can just do them all on normal. Shrug Sorry to burst your bubble.
>
>
> Are you sure? I would very much like to know where you got this information from.

I’m sure. As for the info, can’t be sure to back it up but one of my friends completed on normal and he got it. He’s a level 2 on 5, so you can’t be sure he got enough REQ points just to get one gold and bam all Helioskrill.

> 2533274968393436;16:
> > 2533275018405562;15:
> > > 2533274968393436;13:
> > > > 2533274801580289;8:
> > > > > 2533274806567920;7:
> > > > > Still nothin come on now this is just stupid. Wasted so much time beatin all that for nothing.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Maybe it’s just taking a lil longer than expected, hopefully you will get it soon. I wanted to grind out the legendary campaigns, but I’m afraid I just don’t have the time for it lol. I will try to get my Helio through packs haha.
> > >
> > >
> > > It’s confirmed you don’t need legendary. You can just do them all on normal. Shrug Sorry to burst your bubble.
> >
> >
> > Are you sure? I would very much like to know where you got this information from.
>
>
> I’m sure. As for the info, can’t be sure to back it up but one of my friends completed on normal and he got it. He’s a level 2 on 5, so you can’t be sure he got enough REQ points just to get one gold and bam all Helioskrill.

I think the req pack helio is slightly different, compare your friends to mine, see if they’re identical. Mine is MCC. The req pack Helios are Bloodgorger and Warbound.

Yes, REQ pack ones are different. Beating Legendary gives you original, otherwise unobtainable. Be sure to “carefully” scroll though all of your armors and helms. It doesn’t come in a pack. I thought I was screwed for days, sorely disappointed. Randomly found it days later. It’s just there, no special notifications.

Hard luck mate, i’ve seen in your service record that you’ve got you’re legend achievement so dno why you wouldn’t have it. Give it some time, restart your xbox, or just pray to the halo gods a bit? As for the guy saying “It’s confirmed you don’t need legendary. You can just do them all on normal.” this simply isn’t true, you unlock Helioskrill for getting the Legend achievement which you simply can’t get by beating it on normal. If you’re gonna say confirmed at least drop a reference better than your friend told you. After the hammer storm update though, it is possible to unlock the armor and all 3 of its variants in gold packs, which was annoying cause they made a big deal about only having Helioskrill if you beat all the campaigns on legendary. Helioskrill was my favorite armor and I got it through MCC, still wear it to this day since launch. Wish you all the best buddy, hope you get it!

You can use bandana on ce and scarab gun on 2. Made it a hell of alot easier for me. -Yoink- two betrayals.