Not to offend anybody, but...

If you want AAs or Bloom to be in Halo 4 you were probably either bad at CE, 2, and 3, or you’ve just never played them. This is not a bad thing, and I’m not going to call you a “BkZZ Randii” or anything, because I know what it’s like to just play Halo to have fun and goof around. However, if the above is true about you, please do not post feedback about how the core gameplay of Halo 4 should work. Chances are, you don’t have the slightest clue as to what you’re talking about in the first place.

Halo is crafted from the Golden Triangle of moving, shooting, and throwing grenades. This is what made every Halo thus far successful, except for Reach. (And yes, Reach was a flop in comparison to CE, 2, and 3.) We do NOT need AAs in Halo 4, we do NOT need Bloom in Halo 4, and we most definitely do NOT need the Golden Triangle to be messed up more than it already is. I’ve seen posts about how Sprint should be a standard ability. Here’s the truth: Everyone would be either rushing or running away, and the community would have a NEW thing to complain about. It would be just like having AL as a standard ability. It would slow down the game.

Nobody ever complained about the pace of the game until the introduction of equipment and AAs. Some people like it, some people don’t. Why can’t we just have a game where everyone likes everything? (For the most part, anyway.) Why would you casual players ask for the two things that killed Reach to be put back into the Halo franchise? To infuriate the skilled players and make them leave?

Everybody is welcome to provide their thoughts, opinions, and feedback in these forums. Not only that, but I encourage and appreciate it.