Not to be greedy, but....

Does anyone know when we’re going to get some more info, be it on MP or a story trailer?

I haven’t heard anything at all, they might still be dealing with the fallout from the demo

> 2535412226505972;2:
> I haven’t heard anything at all, they might still be dealing with the fallout from the demo

Maybe, but I was at least expecting a vague “you’ll see more on ‘X date’.”

> 2533274799621457;3:
> > 2535412226505972;2:
> > I haven’t heard anything at all, they might still be dealing with the fallout from the demo
>
> Maybe, but I was at least expecting a vague “you’ll see more on ‘X date’.”

They’re dealing with setback because of covid, but I’m not expecting much

people are saying that there is an event next month for the rumoured new console, where they may showcase more xbox studio games and maybe give info on the MP.

To be honest, I just want information now how the little things be like.

For example the ranking system, will there be military ranks etc?

They said at the end of the demo that we’ll be getting more news in the coming months until release, so I guess now marks the slow drip feed of marketing!

EDIT:
Just looking through the marketing of past games, E3 has always traditionally been in June, with comic con normally being in July along with RTX, both of which have normally had a panel with a few small reveals (normally just concept art and stuff). Then we’ve pretty much got one or two 5-10 minutes behind the scenes videos and the odd trailer each month after!

Of course with COVID this routine has been pretty badly impacted, but I suspect we’ll get something next month, maybe a few statements or interviews in the coming weeks. We’ll definitely get something next month.

I’d be willing to bet late August for more info.

Gamescon is happening in pretty much exactly a month, and we know Xbox will be attending.
It seems likely because there are so few press events happening this year, they don’t really have an option to pick and choose. However I’d like to see more Infinite before then, maybe in a stream by 343 or a blog post, there really is not much time until release and we have one third of a mission for gameplay and no release date.

I think we will most likely see 343 Industries showing the Halo Infinite gameplay footage again with a better graphics. I will say, they will show the next Halo Infinite gameplay footage either at the start of August 2020 or mid-August 2020. I am also hoping that 343 Industries can give us some updates about the Halo Infinite multiplayer levels.

maybe in late October

> 2533274882881665;9:
> Gamescon is happening in pretty much exactly a month, and we know Xbox will be attending.
> It seems likely because there are so few press events happening this year, they don’t really have an option to pick and choose. However I’d like to see more Infinite before then, maybe in a stream by 343 or a blog post, there really is not much time until release and we have one third of a mission for gameplay and no release date.

Ah awesome, thanks! Certainly seems the next solid date we can reasonably expect something. Agreed I’d like to see something from 344 themselves beforehand, though.