Not to be a ****, but what's with the bad Inheritors?

Over the last 2 or 3 weeks, I’ve seen multiple Inheritors with less than 20k kills. 20k kills? Are you serious? I understand some people actually enjoy Firefight, but the last Inheritor I saw had 30 days in Firefight, 20 or so in Campaign, then 5 in multiplayer. A friend of mine just played with a guy that had 9k kills, 16k deaths. What in holy hell?

What have I missed? This is just as strange as the recent up rise of people trying to ninja in multi team. It’s ridiculous.

Well in Reach rank is not necessarily a sign of skill but of how long they’ve played for. In Halo 3 you had to have high skill of 50 to be General, so you knew they were good if it were legit. Either way i can’t see a problem if someone is a Inheritor and aren’t the best at MM.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s just FAR too easy to hit Inheritor when you have FF to carry you all the way there. Trust me, if you see an Inheritor, just ignore the rank and treat him like any other player. I have a pain in the ar*e friend who always leaves lobbies that have Inheritors in, and I just can’t get through to him that the rank means nothing!

But he was being a dik today, so I bi** slapped him. I feel so good now!

I wreck bad Inheritors all the time.

Once again, in Reach rank means NOTHING. I always look at peoples Arena stats to get a decent judgement of skill.

“Rank means nothing in Reach”.

Yes. I ****ing know this. But do people not realize that 20 million credits still takes a WEE bit of time? Starting a new account, that’s hitting credit cap every day for 100 days. That is a ***** to do.

The bigger point here is why are all these bad Inheritors popping up just recently?

> “Rank means nothing in Reach”.
>
> Yes. I ****ing know this. But do people not realize that 20 million credits still takes a WEE bit of time? Starting a new account, that’s hitting credit cap every day for 100 days. That is a ***** to do.
>
>
> The bigger point here is why are all these bad Inheritors popping up just recently?

Custom Challenges.

Rank means nothing in this game, it just shows how long youve played. Ive seen numerous reclaimers, novas, and inheritors with insanely bad k/d ratios. Like 62 thousand kills and 63 thousand deaths.

it just shows that they play a lot, not that theyre good.

>
> <mark>Yes. I ****ing know this.</mark> But do people not realize that 20 million credits still takes a WEE bit of time? Starting a new account, that’s hitting credit cap every day for 100 days. That is a ***** to do.
>
>
> The bigger point here is why are all these bad Inheritors popping up just recently?

Well aren’t you just a ray of sunshine?

Just because you are an inheritor does not meen your good at halo
I’m an inheritor and I’m not that good
I’ve got 87,000 kills and 29,000 deaths with 5200 ish MM games online
5000 of which are in living dead, I meen I go into a normal MM game of slayer ctf whatever and I’m not very good
Glad I hit inheritor tho as haunted looks the bees knees in living dead xD

> Arena stats to get a decent judgement of skill.

Arena shows less then the actual rankings.

>
> Yes. I ****ing know this. But do people not realize that 20 million credits still takes a WEE bit of time? Starting a new account, that’s hitting credit cap every day for 100 days. That is a ***** to do.
>
>

Please refrain from such provocative language and treat everyone with respect. Thank you

> > Arena stats to get a decent judgement of skill.
>
> Arena shows less then the actual rankings.

Wrong.

The problem is most people don’t play Arena. But if they have played I look at their last few seasons, if they’re Onyx chances are they are pretty good. Gold= Ok. Silver=Meh. Bronze/Iron= lolz.

Using a **** or letter along with *** or any other “symbol” is considered Bypassing the Profanity Filter.

Please just type out your “curses” and deal with the -Yoink-

This thread is ebbing on the line with it.

OT: Everyone plays differently and not the same as you. Not everyone is great at the game. I’m almost an Eclipse and I’m absolutely nothing special in any capacity of the game. It’s a game. I have fun. Win/win.

I once played one that had less than 1k kill in MM.

Remember, rank means nothing in Reach. Some people feel they need to reach the highest rank in a video game to feel good about themselves.

Firefight, tons of matchmaking, Target Locator, Custom Challenges, easy Campaign weekly challenges, Anniversary 100,000 credits, boosting in matchmaking.

It all adds up at the end of the day.

Oh, and I have also played with one who had not even 700 kills in Matchmaking, 46 days in Firefight.

> Using a **** or letter along with *** or any other “symbol” is considered Bypassing the Profanity Filter.
>
> Please just type out your “curses” and deal with the -Yoink-
>
>
> This thread is ebbing on the line with it.
>
>
> OT: Everyone plays differently and not the same as you. Not everyone is great at the game. I’m almost an Eclipse and I’m absolutely nothing special in any capacity of the game. It’s a game. I have fun. Win/win.

Winning!

I love FF and i have 75k kills and 36k deaths. I mainly play MLG, snipers, BTB, and i always try to select slayer pro…IDK FF can be fun and reaching onyx Perfections is a pain in the butt…:confused:

Dont blame me for making it to inheritor, blame bungie for making it that MM wasnt the only facet of the game. You guys sound like you’re angry because you cant have a 50. This thread should be locked for it is flamebait. I mean, I can say if you are not forerunner or higher by now, you’re not so good.

It’s just a garbage credit system. Blame Bungie.