Not the sneak peak I was expecting

Honestly I’m excited for memories of reach update. I am. I would love to get those -Yoink!- armors. Can’t wait to get emiles.

But this teaser was not what I was expecting. I kinda figured those armors would be in the teaser but I honestly thought we were gonna see the falcon or the grenade launcher on a new warzone map. Maybe even invasion with playable elites just for that mode. I wasn’t expecting an infection preview. Infection wasn’t my favorite mode honestly but I’m still hyped we are getting more content.

What were you expecting from the teaser? Did you think it’d be infection or something else like the falcon or grenade launcher?

Honestly, I was expecting an infection teaser. For the past 5-6 months all most everybody were constantly asking for Infection and eventually 343 finally delivered. This is just a teaser after all, so I’m expecting a Falcon and Halo Reach Shotgun reveal because 343 Tweeted that a UNSC Flying Vehicle would return and the Halo Reach Shotgun was in the Concept Artbook like other things teased before. i.e Torque and Darkstar.

Maybe they’re saving that stuff for the full reveal. You know, to build up hype.

Hype.Hype.Hype.

> 2533274797761736;3:
> Maybe they’re saving that stuff for the full reveal. You know, to build up hype.

That sounds legit i guess. I hope you’re right.

> 2533274884078920;5:
> > 2533274797761736;3:
> > Maybe they’re saving that stuff for the full reveal. You know, to build up hype.
>
>
> That sounds legit i guess. I hope you’re right.

Same.

> 2533274884078920;1:
> Honestly I’m excited for memories of reach update. I am. I would love to get those -Yoink!- armors. Can’t wait to get emiles.
>
> But this teaser was not what I was expecting. I kinda figured those armors would be in the teaser but I honestly thought we were gonna see the falcon or the grenade launcher on a new warzone map. Maybe even invasion with playable elites just for that mode. I wasn’t expecting an infection preview. Infection wasn’t my favorite mode honestly but I’m still hyped we are getting more content.
>
> What were you expecting from the teaser? Did you think it’d be infection or something else like the falcon or grenade launcher?

Proof that no matter what 343 does, someone will ALWAYS be mad\disappointed.

Yeah man lmao you gotta lower your expectations.

They’ve always only primarily showed a couple things. Last time, it was the maps and mantis. In this case, it was Infection and the armors. They never even hinted at a freaking laser scorpion.

If there is a Falcon, which 343 would be crazy to not do this update, it’ll be revealed later on to make sure the hype gets even more real. Showing all the key additions at once isn’t the best way to captivate an audience.

> 2533274815582829;7:
> > 2533274884078920;1:
> > Honestly I’m excited for memories of reach update. I am. I would love to get those -Yoink!- armors. Can’t wait to get emiles.
> >
> > But this teaser was not what I was expecting. I kinda figured those armors would be in the teaser but I honestly thought we were gonna see the falcon or the grenade launcher on a new warzone map. Maybe even invasion with playable elites just for that mode. I wasn’t expecting an infection preview. Infection wasn’t my favorite mode honestly but I’m still hyped we are getting more content.
> >
> > What were you expecting from the teaser? Did you think it’d be infection or something else like the falcon or grenade launcher?
>
>
> Proof that no matter what 343 does, someone will ALWAYS be mad\disappointed.

I wasn’t mad or disappointed. It just wasn’t what I was expecting.

> 2533274908131346;8:
> Yeah man lmao you gotta lower your expectations.

Haha a man can dream

You should add the ‘REQ lvl 9 Drivable Forklift’ to your list.