NOT (the same) Shield World!!!!!

Look at THIS video, at 8:20, Frank has a direct quote saying: “It is not the shield world from that singularity, from Ghosts Of Onyx…” so its not necessarily NOT a shield world, but dont expect to see Fred, or Kelly, or anyone else…

Thank you Frankie for clearing that up. If people actually read GoO it states that shield world was destroyed so how could it be in Halo 4.

Thanks for posting this man.

> Thank you Frankie for clearing that up. If people actually read GoO it states that shield world was destroyed so how could it be in Halo 4.
>
> Thanks for posting this man.

Chief could be back in time fighting an ancient… (You know the rest.)

The thing that scared me most from SDCC: Halo 4 will be a new story and a prequel…

Sorry to disappoint you, above post, but the personinterviewing franky and Karen traviss was wrong, she said Grasslands was a prequel and sequel

I can’t wait for Halo: Grasslands.

> I can’t wait for Halo: Grasslands.

it’s glasslands, not grasslands

> Thank you Frankie for clearing that up. If people actually read GoO it states that shield world was destroyed so how could it be in Halo 4.
>
> Thanks for posting this man.

It wasn’t destroyed, it was activated. The thought to be planet was collapsed into an active shield world with sentinels covering it. Dr.Halsey and the rest are still confined within it.

and this “jetpack” is not a “jetpack” :slight_smile:

I still not sure if the Legendary Planet is a Shield World. I don’t think it looks like the Halo Wars one. But long time I don’t play that game, so I could be terribly wrong. Maybe someone could investigate this, I’m sure I will; but only after I finally get to rescue Adam.

> Look at THIS video, at 8:20, Frank has a direct quote saying: “It is not the shield world from that singularity, from Ghosts Of Onyx…” so its not necessarily NOT a shield world, but dont expect to see Fred, or Kelly, or anyone else…

100% sure they are talking about the new book.

<4 <343

I never for a second thought that it was the shield world in Onyx. I do however strongly believe that it is A shield world.

> I never for a second thought that it was the shield world in Onyx. I do however strongly believe that it is A shield world.

I’m pretty sure that the new terminal trailer confirmed that the object he’s floating towards is another halo.