Not the plot you were looking for

Well, 343 has clearly stated that Master Chief is the main character in Halo 6. A lot of people like this idea, and im fine with it. Personally I reeeally wanted to see a Halo game with the main character being Tankmaster Rok, in his wraith, on the beach. I think he is an underappreciated but oh so interesting fellow, fit to have his own story told from his perspective. Think about it, the story could end with him showing up in warzone and wiping out everyone with a single wort. Maybe even add some boss encounters with the one and only Tomp, fury of Balaho and many other warzone classics.

“Yet another day on the field, yet another beach to cleanse” thought Tankmaster Rok to himself. He didn’t agree with Jul’s creed on how the Covenant’s will should be carried on, but he was a simple tankmaster. He would let his superiors deal with idealogical matters. All that matters is his tank, his mission, and his family (in that order). Ah his beautiful wife and child awaiting his return to Sanghelios! As he was being deployed he took a look at their picture perched the command console of his tank. This was his final deployment for this cycle and he would soon see their faces once more.

Or not, because you guys killed him…several thousand times. You monsters.

Halo Infinite: Tankmaster Brok (his son): The Reckoning: The Revengence!

Coming to an Xbox One near you soon(ish)!

Sounds like a light spirited DLC

Me: This isn’t the plot I’m looking for.
XxLordNojangxX: Move along.
Me: Move along.

Yeah, I was looking forward to the scene where regular people are chilling by the beach when a wraith emerges from the depths and fires upon the defenseless crowd. Then the cockpit would then open, revealing a mighty elite, who roars, “Pathetic humans! I am Tankmaster Rok, and this is now MY beach! Send everything you have, but you will never stop me! I will even shoot your worthless air vehicles out of the sky! FEAR MY WRATH!!!”

It sucks this dumb game is only focusing on boring ol’ Master Chief…

> 2535449076192416;5:
> Yeah, I was looking forward to the scene where regular people are chilling by the beach when a wraith emerges from the depths and fires upon the defenseless crowd. Then the cockpit would then open, revealing a mighty elite, who roars, “Pathetic humans! I am Tankmaster Rok, and this is now MY beach! Send everything you have, but you will never stop me! I will even shoot your worthless air vehicles out of the sky! FEAR MY WRATH!!!”
>
> It sucks this dumb game is only focusing on boring ol’ Master Chief…

FEAR MY WRAITH!!!

I hope there is a game where Master Chief turns into a slice of cheese. Master Cheese…