Not sure if trollig or REAL !!!! UPDATE 1

SO in THIS post OH PEE says there is a new H4 vid called (Halo 4: Ring the changes) on his Xbox dashboard so is this thing real or what … I think his trollin

UPDATE : YEP HE IS TROLLING

> SO in THIS post OH PEE says there is a new H4 vid called (Halo 4: Ring the changes) on his Xbox dashboard so is this thing real or what … I think his trollin

Probably trolling but I’d check just incase.

It’s fake.
/thread.

P.S. You could have stayed in the other thread with this.

> > SO in THIS post OH PEE says there is a new H4 vid called (Halo 4: Ring the changes) on his Xbox dashboard so is this thing real or what … I think his trollin
>
> Probably trolling but I’d check just incase.

He was trolling lol I checked

This doesn’t warrant a thread. Anyone with common sense would have figured out it’s fake.

> This doesn’t warrant a thread. Anyone with common sense would have figured out it’s fake.

Hey, calm down yo, your the one that commented on the subject, If you already knew it was fake you would have went on with your day.

No he’s telling the truth, it’s in the video section under inside xbox, he’s not trolling i’m watching it now.

> No he’s telling the truth, it’s in the video section under inside xbox, he’s not trolling i’m watching it now.

You for real?