Not sure if they really fixed it...

So yesterday I was playing flood and noticed something:

If a Flood lunged at a Spartan and the Spartan fired the shotgun a moment earlier, the Flood just died without killing the Spartan.

Having this for the first time, I was able beat my multikill record and I got to a 8 multikill at last. In the past, the issue that caused both players to die always ruined my multikills, but not yesterday. I tried it as a Flood too. I got killed a lot of times without much success when lunging at somebody.

So I want to know if it was an actual fix, or the host had a really good connection i had not experienced before.

> So yesterday I was playing flood and noticed something:
>
> If a Flood lunged at a Spartan and the Spartan fired the shotgun a moment earlier, the Flood just died without killing the Spartan.
>
> Having this for the first time, I was able beat my multikill record and I got to a 8 multikill at last. In the past, the issue that caused both players to die always ruined my multikills, but not yesterday. I tried it as a Flood too. I got killed a lot of times without much success when lunging at somebody.
>
> So I want to know if it was an actual fix, or the host had a really good connection i had not experienced before.

So many times… pretty annoying :confused: