NoT SURE IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM

Alright, I have a question for all of you.
If this was posted in the wrong place, please don’t be angry with me. I just now joined.

Anyway, it seems that every time I play Halo: Reach and create a map in forge (I have no restrictions on file sharing, just explicit content) and save the map, I can’t play it. Ever.
It never lets me play the maps I make.

If you submit them to file share, they work the first time on forge and it lets you play, but then it will not let me play my map anymore.

When I’m on the custom game menu or the forge menu and I click on my map, it will flash my gamertag and say “user content not permitted”, which confuses me because I have done this many times before and have never had any issues. This happens for my brother, too. And it’s not just on one Xbox 360, it happens at my mom’s, dad’s, grandma’s… ect.

Anyway, I wanted to know if I could get some advice on here. No one really seems to know why I can’t even play my own map.

that happens to a friend of mine too that’s cause ur parental try to consult this here my friend do something on these settings and now he can join and play with all tipes of map on custom if u don’t understand the video or the tips under the vid u can consult ur own xbox guide, if u lose that just go on xbox.com and search for help, don’t worry if this is not posted well someone one like snickerdoodle will fix this to the aposite section welcome to waypoint :slight_smile:

yea, pretty sure its a parental controls thing.