Not sure how I feel about DLC skins and armor

Yeah, it’s cool that we get new armor and weapon skins, but I feel that this could possibly ruin Halos future. I don’t want the next Halo to be littered with microtransactions for skins and such; example: Gears of War 3. I feel that they might remove armor and skins and put them behind a paywall.

Meh, I like it. They aren’t microtransactions if they are bundled with the DLC, which is what they are doing. It’s 800 MSP for skins and maps.

I’d rather have this than nothing at all. Plus $10 is a great price. Now if they start pushing out multiple packs of armor and skins then we have a problem.

As long as they only bundle them with maps and they dont hold them and they are legit new ones then it is fine.

> Meh, I like it. They aren’t microtransactions if they are bundled with the DLC, which is what they are doing. It’s 800 MSP for skins and maps.
>
> I’d rather have this than nothing at all. Plus $10 is a great price. Now if they start pushing out multiple packs of armor and skins then we have a problem.

Im not saying this DLC is bad, im just saying that since we know 100% that skins and armor can be added, whats stopping them from taking skins and armors in future halo games and putting them behind paywalls instead.