"Not so distant future" they say

“We can’t wait to show you what we have” they say. I dont know about you guys but im tired of waiting for halo news.Sure im really happy with the concept art but I would still like more. hopefully we will get something this month. I mean jeez. are they scared to show us their game or something?

It’s still in a year of development so don’t expect much

> “We can’t wait to show you what we have” they say. I dont know about you guys but im tired of waiting for halo news.Sure im really happy with the concept art but I would still like more. hopefully we will get something this month. I mean jeez. are they scared to show us their game or something?

They might feel it’s the only way to slide more infinity in our faces…

343 has a plan.

So when they do reveal, it won’t be a whimper but a bang.

> 343 has a plan.
>
> So when they do reveal, it won’t be a whimper but a bang.

of course they have a plan. and they are using the very stupid and annoying “waiting game strategy”. they should atleast keep us slightly in the loop like at least tell us what their goal is for the game. if they continue this waiting game they better live up to the hype.

> > 343 has a plan.
> >
> > So when they do reveal, it won’t be a whimper but a bang.
>
> of course they have a plan. and they are using the very stupid and annoying “waiting game strategy”. they should atleast keep us slightly in the loop like at least tell us what their goal is for the game. if they continue this waiting game they better live up to the hype.

With 60fps,dedicated servers, and next gen, I think they will definitely live up to the hype.

Also from a marketing standpoint, there are a lot of facets to maximize the potential of a reveal.
So I look at it as the longer the wait, the more time to work on the game, and the better the reveal. With today’s AAA standard of games, time is a gamer’s and developer’s friend.

Early march just like this

> Early march just like this
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=T6UAbizhsRo

That will do.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

> It’s still in a year of development so don’t expect much

Based on? For all we know, a small team could have been working on the dev kits for XBO for Halo XBO since before Halo 4 released. Developers do that pretty often.

I can’t wait to see something Halo related soon

Well they didn’t even show the teaser for Halo 3 until 2 years after Halo 2 came out, if they’re sticking to that sort of time frame then we’ll probably have a lot more news on it by the time this E3 comes around.

> Well they didn’t even show the teaser for Halo 3 until 2 years after Halo 2 came out, if they’re sticking to that sort of time frame then we’ll probably have a lot more news on it by the time this E3 comes around.

The difference is that 343 isnt producing games like Bungie did. Bungie did that because their games were on a three year cycle. We still dont know what kind of Halo game to expect next (Halo 5? Halo 2 HD?) We do know one exists since E3 and MS did say that we ARE getting a Halo game this year. Anytime between this coming E3 and the game awards last month is prime time for news. And the sooner, the better.

I’m with you op this wait is killing me, we know next to nothing and it’s getting old. I’d at least like to know what direction the multiplayer is going.

Anyway heres to hoping its as great as halo 3.

Rest assured, Halo is FAR from over.

With many people worried about the game after the big disappointment known as Halo 4, 343i better prove to us soon that they know what they’re doing and can make a great Halo game. As time passes by, more and more people are starting to lose interest in the Halo series as a whole. Many people I know went and bought an Xbox and 360 for Halo. They got extremely excited for every Halo game, even going to the midnight releases for games, including Halo 4. But now, those people don’t give a damn about Halo, since 343i completely destroyed the franchise.

If they want to win those people back, they need to show us that Halo 5 is going to be good, that it’s going to be the Halo game that people want and will love. Sitting quietly and expecting us to trust them won’t work, not this time.

The lack of communication is indeed the downfall of the Halo series.

They are getting a little better at MP management but their communication with Campaign fans has been abysmal. Largely neglect.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

>

Just a heads up, discussing leaks, whether they’re fake or not, is against the Halo Waypoint Forum Rules. Just letting you know so you don’t get into trouble!