Not since Halo 3 have I felt this alive!

Ok, I’ll be the first to admit I bought the masterchief collection for Halo 3. Now who new what a surprise like this would be waiting for me in Halo 5. I can’t stop smiling when playing this game. First, I have to touch on controls as this is the most important. I generally love the sprint, ADS, Thrusters, and melee mechanics. It feels fast and fluid and has bought new life to Halo for me.

In addition, I can’t help but love the way ADS feels on the battle rifile and DMR. On the other hand, I cant stand how sometimes someone has no dot on me, yet manages to still hit me. Also, I have abandoned ground pound as it is completely worthless. Even you can make it do more damage or take it out of the game. Also, I can’t stand how when I want to assassinate someone while running I thrust to them.

Can we please fix that 343. I saw someone complaining about grenades, but I think they work perfect. People on these forums are complaining about shields to low? I like how low they are. Feels like Halo 3 shield levels. What do you guys think. I will pre-order this game not just for single player, but rightfully as a true Halo multiplayer fan again.

In conclusion, I think the game is great and hope shields and ADS remain in game along with sprint. God bless 343 as Bungie lost me after Reach.

> 2533275020040660;1:
> Ok, I’ll be the first to admit I bought the masterchief collection for Halo 3. Now who new that a surprise like this would be waiting for me in Halo 5. I can’t stop smiling when playing this game. First, I have to touch on controls as this is the most important. I generally love the sprint, ADS, Thrusters, and melee mechanics. It feels fast and fluid and has bought new life to Halo for me.
>
> In addition, I can’t help but love the way ADS feels on the battle rifile and DMR. On the other hand, I cant stand how sometimes someone has no dot on me, yet manages to still hit me. Also I have abandoned ground pound as it is completely worthless. Even make it do more damage or take it out of the game. Also, I can’t stand on when I want to assassinate someone while running I thrust to them.
>
> Can we please fix that 343. I saw someone complaining about grenades, but I think they work perfect. People on these forums are complaining about shields to low? I like how low they are. Feels like Halo 3 shield levels. What do you guys think. I will pre-order this game not just for single player, but rightfully as a true Halo multiplayer fan again.
>
> In conclusion, I think the game is great and hope shields and ADS remain in game along with sprint. God bless 343 as Bungie lost me after Reach.

Yup, it feels good for the first time in a long time

Shields are just as strong…it’s the weapons that are too powerful. Grenades also need some tweaking. I think you should only be able to spawn with one

> 2533274888709110;3:
> Shields are just as strong…it’s the weapons that are too powerful. Grenades also need some tweaking. I think you should only be able to spawn with one

I’m not sure how strong they are really. the battle rifle and DMR feel just as strong as they did in reach and halo 4 to me. But, maybe its because I be crushing with them I don’t notice.

It feels better mainly because those abominations that were AAs are finally gone. Same for perks. Regardless of how the game plays now, any halo game where no one can see through walls, use camo at will or jetpack 50 feet in the air will inevitabely feel better. But yeah, the overall feel is much better.

This game is extremely fun in multiplayer. I can’t wait to play it full time. Eden is one of those maps that will get remade in halo 7 and we will all be very happy. Amazing design of a map.

> 2533274816589077;6:
> This game is extremely fun in multiplayer. I can’t wait to play it full time. Eden is one of those maps that will get remade in halo 7 and we will all be very happy. Amazing design of a map.

I know right I love this game so much. I can understand some weapons could be broken. I have lost to some good players with AR. Never felt like it was overpowered just thought they were better.

> 2533274816589077;6:
> This game is extremely fun in multiplayer. I can’t wait to play it full time. Eden is one of those maps that will get remade in halo 7 and we will all be very happy. Amazing design of a map.

I liked Truth and Empire white a bit. While I still believe Regret is a jumbled mess, Eden is not bad.

Halo 5 is a good game. Past Halo players just don’t like the new feel, but I think that this new feel is what’s going to make the game “Modern Halo.” I am just glad that someone finally agrees that the game is looking bright in the Multiplayer part of it. Maybe the story will suck, but we have at least a few positive things to note, right?

Even though I am worried about the fall of Halo being Halo 5, I still have a lot to believe in while we are in the fight for Halo. Good maps are here and will be remade, and weapons/shields are doing fine as well. The parkour makes you feel more like a free and agile Spartan, and the game modes so far have been great! What do you guys think?