Not seen a single Hardlight shield in Castle

Not seen a single Hardlight shield get used once in Castle DLC. I’m starting to think this achievement is going to become a chore. Has anyone got it yet?

I saw one topic where a guy got it because one player was intentionally giving assassinations away.

Havent played yet, but I am sure nobody use Hardlight in big maps anyways… Nor in small maps.

> I saw one topic where a guy got it because one player was intentionally giving assassinations away.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst202081_Should-I-feel-cheap.aspx

This guy must be very lucky. I still have yet to get the Bigfoot and “Flash of Light” achievements.

> I saw one topic where a guy got it because one player was intentionally giving assassinations away.

I either got that one guy, or someone misinterpreted the achievement… Or, I just got some dumb luck. Don’t worry Blues, there’s always some people that like to give these sort of achievements away to the other team.

I always use the hardlight shield, I’m willing to help anyone if need be.

There are some people who can ‘help’ with this - Xbox360achievments.org

It is quite the random achievement

I don’t believe it! The first game I played after posting this had someone using one lol

I never got the achievement though - still hunting…

I use the Hardlight shield but I can’t play until I’m done all my exams after the 19th… :frowning:

Nope not got it or seen anyone even use one.

Definitely going to be the only hard Castle achievement, purely because of how lucky you have to be with it.

I’ll get it eventually though… I always do :slight_smile:

Be sure to expect trolls using the Hardlight Shield and right before you assassinate them, they stop use of the AA.

Only once and they were on my team. That’s 1 of the only 2 achivos i have left.

On a side note, I had no idea that the Regeneration Field achievement was also for yourself. Good stuff.

You guys posted my topic, lol.
I now know I got it legit,
I watched the film for the match.

> Havent played yet, but I am sure nobody use Hardlight in big maps anyways… Nor in small maps.

Why would you say that? I use Hardlight Shield all the time in big maps. It’s a great way to protect myself from DMRs shooting at me from across the map.

> Havent played yet, but I am sure nobody use Hardlight in big maps anyways… Nor in small maps.

I’ve been using mines on the map pack it comes in handy if you use it right.

This one guy in my game was helping others out with this; I was very grateful for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Really? I’ve ran into a crap ton of people in Castle DLC using the damn thing. It gets really annoying when I’m owning everyone with the warthog turret when he pops up there shield and then all his teammates pop out with their plasma pistols and plasma grenades. They’ve got to nerf that damn pistol, along with those -Yoink!- grenades!!

I already have all of them. [:)]

Hey guys,
I found out that I was not given the achievement on purpose.
Just read my topic.