Not rewarded for completing legendary

I just completed the first halo all on legendary and have not got nameplate or achievement. It shoes that I have completed all on legendary in the game just have not got any recognition for it. What is going on here and will this be fixed or am I going to have to do it all over again? I am going to be pissed if I just competed legendary for nothing

Restart your game, it should show up then. That’s what worked for me at least.

Well it’s not like you were rewarded in the original Halo:CE for completing Legendary, apart from the Legendary Ending. And heck, Halo 2 didn’t even have one.

> 2533274856875401;3:
> Well it’s not like you were rewarded in the original Halo:CE for completing Legendary, apart from the Legendary Ending. And heck, Halo 2 didn’t even have one.

Lol true but when I can be rewarded I’d like to be!

> 2533274824193078;1:
> I just completed the first halo all on legendary and have not got nameplate or achievement. It shoes that I have completed all on legendary in the game just have not got any recognition for it. What is going on here and will this be fixed or am I going to have to do it all over again? I am going to be pissed if I just competed legendary for nothing

Yea, Just completed Halo 4 Solo on Legendary, got nothing, halo 4 10/10 all levels completed on legendary wtf?

> 2533274808122910;2:
> Restart your game, it should show up then. That’s what worked for me at least.

That didn’t work for me

> 2533274815997151;5:
> > 2533274824193078;1:
> > I just completed the first halo all on legendary and have not got nameplate or achievement. It shoes that I have completed all on legendary in the game just have not got any recognition for it. What is going on here and will this be fixed or am I going to have to do it all over again? I am going to be pissed if I just competed legendary for nothing
>
>
> Yea, Just completed Halo 4 Solo on Legendary, got nothing, halo 4 10/10 all levels completed on legendary wtf?

This is frustrating. I just want to make sure I won’t have to do it all again. I know there is multiplayer problems so I hope this problem isn’t overlooked.

Bump