Not receiving XP?

So for about the last 5-10 games (online multiplayer as well as spartan ops) I have not received any xp. I have read up that it’s possible to only achieve so much xp for one day, but in total today I have only ranked up 2 levels so I don’t see that being the issue. Any answers/solutions will be very much appreciated. I have received no notifications on anything and i have already tried going back to the dashboard and restarting.

Upon reading more threads in the forum I read up on a thing called xp ban? What is this about, and also would I have received a notification if this is what is going on?

That’s strange. You probably hit the do cap but its weird that you hit it with two levels. It may be because of your rank. If not, then you should definitely stop playing, because now you’re wasting commendation xp. And just wait until the next time you play.

How long does this ‘‘xp ban’’ last?

Same I got the monthly challenge but because of the xp cap I didn’t get the xp

It lasts for 12 hours;

In the event of this xp ban would you receive some sort of notification?? Because i have not received anything saying my xp cap has been met…
this is bs

> In the event of this xp ban would you receive some sort of notification?? Because i have not received anything saying my xp cap has been met…
> this is bs

Same here, and I have done NOTHING that breaks any of the rules to even receive said ban. Does it even show the end game screen for you? or does it just instantly cut to showing as if you’re searching for a game with the same players you just played with? Because that is what has been happening to me.

> > In the event of this xp ban would you receive some sort of notification?? Because i have not received anything saying my xp cap has been met…
> > this is bs
>
> Same here, and I have done NOTHING that breaks any of the rules to even receive said ban. Does it even show the end game screen for you? or does it just instantly cut to showing as if you’re searching for a game with the same players you just played with? Because that is what has been happening to me.

Same thing, goes straight to map selection and searching for next match. I’ve done nothing but play the game 100% legit, and just because i BUY and USE their double xp PROMOTION they xp cap me? This is the most idiotic thing i’ve heard. Sorry i am endorsing your game and products.

> > > In the event of this xp ban would you receive some sort of notification?? Because i have not received anything saying my xp cap has been met…
> > > this is bs
> >
> > Same here, and I have done NOTHING that breaks any of the rules to even receive said ban. Does it even show the end game screen for you? or does it just instantly cut to showing as if you’re searching for a game with the same players you just played with? Because that is what has been happening to me.
>
> Same thing, goes straight to map selection and searching for next match. I’ve done nothing but play the game 100% legit, and just because i BUY and USE their double xp PROMOTION they xp cap me? This is the most idiotic thing i’ve heard. Sorry i am endorsing your game and products.

I’ve hit the XP cap 3 times so far, and this issue I just described has never once happened to me until now. So I have no idea what happened or how to fix it :confused:

Anyone know what happened or how to fix this issue?

> Anyone know what happened or how to fix this issue?

what i’m gathering is we reached our limit of xp for the day and now we must wait 12 hours to receive xp again. BS!!

> > Anyone know what happened or how to fix this issue?
>
> what i’m gathering is we reached our limit of xp for the day and now we must wait 12 hours to receive xp again. BS!!

I’ve never had an XP cap skip the ending scene yet. Every time I’ve hit the XP cap it still showed the actual ending of the match like it was suppose to. The issue we’re having is something I have never encountered before. Keep in mind that I’ve already XP capped 3 times so far, so I’m simply lost at was has happened.

Yeah I was trying to hit lvl 50 before tomorrow and got to 48 from starting at…44 I think today and the past five matches I got no XP screen at all so I assume I hit the cap…something I’ve never done before…not even in Reach.

when you hit the xp cap did 343i notify you reaching the cap?

Me you both bro. I was a 49 trying to become a 50 too. :frowning:

The first time I hit the cap I was notified. However, the past three days, after hitting the cap I would just stop gaining xp without any notification.

This was very misleading and I ended up playing several extra games before coming to the realization that I was at my current limit.

> when you hit the xp cap did 343i notify you reaching the cap?

I have no idea if I even reached it, it just skips the XP screen completely and my XP number is unchanged.

> > when you hit the xp cap did 343i notify you reaching the cap?
>
> I have no idea if I even reached it, it just skips the XP screen completely and my XP number is unchanged.

join the club man. sure wish someone from 343i would see this and answer our question!!

> > > when you hit the xp cap did 343i notify you reaching the cap?
> >
> > I have no idea if I even reached it, it just skips the XP screen completely and my XP number is unchanged.
>
> join the club man. sure wish someone from 343i would see this and answer our question!!

If only it were so easy.

if only, if only…