Not Receiving weekly warzone REQ packs.

So i purchased the limited collectors edition of halo 5 on release day 27/10/2015, which comes with the warzone REQ bundle, which is SUPPOSED to give you 14 premium req packs.

now i realize these packs are supposed to come weekly (2 a week) but i have only received my initial 2, and then nothing after that, all my friends have the req bundle too and have been getting their 2 packs week after week as per normal.

I have contacted xbox support who were not very helpful and did not understand what i meant and just kept saying “you own the licence, it is showing up on your console just fine” i realize i have the licence, but i am not getting my packs FROM the licence.

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the bundle itself from my console and my profile but neither of these things help. Hard resetting the console does not work either.

Please help me! i want my sweet REQ pack goodness!

Same!!! I want answers!!

Bump! Seeing more people with this issue! Please help us 343!

> 2533274805521067;1:
> So i purchased the limited collectors edition of halo 5 on release day 27/10/2015, which comes with the warzone REQ bundle, which is SUPPOSED to give you 14 premium req packs.
>
> now i realize these packs are supposed to come weekly (2 a week) but i have only received my initial 2, and then nothing after that, all my friends have the req bundle too and have been getting their 2 packs week after week as per normal.
>
> I have contacted xbox support who were not very helpful and did not understand what i meant and just kept saying “you own the licence, it is showing up on your console just fine” i realize i have the licence, but i am not getting my packs FROM the licence.
>
> I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the bundle itself from my console and my profile but neither of these things help. Hard resetting the console does not work either.
>
> Please help me! i want my sweet REQ pack goodness!

I’ve got the same problem but I didn’t even get 2 in the first place, I only got 1 with the limited edition Spartan Locke armour and rampant visor and stuff, ITS BEEN WELL OVER A MONTH AND I AM REALLY STARTING TO GET IMPATIENT, I’ve been patiently waiting but this is rediculous

Haven’t got a single one either

Same thing is happening to me. I got my initial 2, then went on a business trip to China for 2 weeks and expected to have 4 req packs waiting for me but only had 2.

Then I thought maybe they don’t stack, but I just checked this past Tuesday and again no req packs for this week either.

Okay I’m having the same problem I think i got my first two but i haven’t got any since then. I didn’t pay $25 for nothing.

My brother didn’t check his for about 2 or 3 weeks and they don’t stack, I don’t know when he will get them, if he does

i am also having the same problem but i have not got a single pack yet and i think it is unfair since i went and payed the $25 for it they should just give me a refund or send me a new code because this is very annoying.

Wow I dont know if I’m duplicating these forum posts or not. The MS Edge browser has blown up 5 times while I try to send this from my xboxone.

I have not had a problem with my WarZone REQ packs until this week. I have been getting them regular as clockwork each week since Week 1. Untiil I logged in last night and I didnt get the 2 packs for the week of Dec 8th thru Dec 14th.

I went round and round and round with Microsoft support and no one seems to know how to handle this issue in fact they sent me to this forum to pos this request for help.

Who is supposed to help when you dont get your weekly alotment?

Interstel1

> 2533274805002136;10:
> Wow I dont know if I’m duplicating these forum posts or not. The MS Edge browser has blown up 5 times while I try to send this from my xboxone.
>
> I have not had a problem with my WarZone REQ packs until this week. I have been getting them regular as clockwork each week since Week 1. Untiil I logged in last night and I didnt get the 2 packs for the week of Dec 8th thru Dec 14th.
>
> I went round and round and round with Microsoft support and no one seems to know how to handle this issue in fact they sent me to this forum to pos this request for help.
>
> Who is supposed to help when you dont get your weekly alotment?
>
> Interstel1

So far I haven’t got ANY, when I got it and typed in the code (I naught the one that came with Spartan Locke armour and stuff), the code gave me the armour and everything I was supposed to get but so far it hasn’t given me ANY premium packs at all even when I typed in the code

I thought they were supposed to stack! My nephew hasn’t got any of his since he started playing. He plays once or twice a month when he comes over and none show up. I’ve even gone and logged in on Monday nights for him and nothing.

This is the first time i noticed that i didn’t receive them(WARZON REQ PACKS). Is there somewhere we can check to see our Opened Packs history?

You can only purchase the Warzone REQ Bundle once. Purchasing multiple Warzone REQ Bundles will not grant you more REQ Packs.

However, if you redeemed a second code from a retail or online 3rd party (we know who you are!), we’ll be in touch soon about next steps for your account. We apologize for the confusion.

Additionally, more information in regards to the Warzone REQ Bundle can be found here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/warzone-req-bundle/1125e312-a007-4232-9b7a-d4a4e8624356/posts?page=1

I got a req bundle with the game. Then i purchased 5 more from gamestop thinking id get two every week for a while. I’ve received maybe 10-12 reqs but none today. From what i saw on here you can only get one set of reqs??? Does anyone know if its true or not? I didn’t spend $125 on nothing. What the hell is going on. 343 we want answers!!!

I don’t mean to sound rude and keep riposting this but i spent a lot of money on these req packs and i just want answers as soon as possible.

my email has been changed 343 my new email is linked to my account

> You can only purchase the Warzone REQ Bundle once. Purchasing multiple Warzone REQ Bundles will not grant you more REQ Packs.
>
> However, if you redeemed a second code from a retail or online 3rd party (we know who you are!), we’ll be in touch soon about next steps for your account. We apologize for the confusion.
>
> Additionally, more information in regards to the Warzone REQ Bundle can be found here:
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/warzone-req-bundle/1125e312-a007-4232-9b7a-d4a4e8624356/posts?page=1

Okay so if my warzone req bundle ran out last week and I spent the $25 for a new one this week you’re basically saying I screwed myself out of $25? I just want what payed for or my money back. Or a new code to download the bundle.

Hi! I’m sorry to bother you 343industries but I think I have the same problem of Hells Angel303.
I purchased the Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition and opened my “free” Bundle Req Pack at the game launch (October 27). I got the last two Premium packs on December 7 so I decided to buy another Bundle Req Pack for 24,99 € on December 8 but I didn’t get any Premium Pack to open.
I called Xbox support the same day and they suggested me to disinstall the game and reinstall it. I did it and I still didin’t find any pack to open in my REQ section.
So the operator suggested me to wait a week because I always received my Premium Packs on Mondays.
I did wait and received nothing. I called once again Xbox support today and they don’t know how to fix the problem. They just send me here.
I read your message “You can only purchase the Warzone REQ Bundle Once.” Well, I technically purchased the REQ Bundle Pack just once beacuse the first time I got it for free as Limited Edition content. but if i’m wrong and i can’t receive my 14 premium packs, i would like to have my money back.
Please answer me as soon as you can.
Thank you
I love your game
P.S. if I wasn’t supposed to receive more premium packs beacause i had already my share, why in my Store i had the possibility to spend 24,99 € to get a new Bandle REQ?

> Additionally, more information in regards to the Warzone REQ Bundle can be found here:
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/warzone-req-bundle/1125e312-a007-4232-9b7a-d4a4e8624356/posts?page=1

So, is the arrival of the REQ packs based upon the date you first got your first REQ packs? I.e. your WarZone started with the Launch of Halo5 Oct 27. Thus the weeks begin on a Tuesday and end on the following Monday and if you dont log in for a week then that postpones it for a week and the final 2 REQ would be the week of Dec 15th thru the 21st. Thus in my case since I didnt get 2 REQ packs for the week of Dec 1st thru the 7th because I didnt login for 8 days I will get a final 2 for the week of Dec 22nd thru Dec 29th?

Interstel1

didnt recieve this weeks warzone bundle req packs :confused: