Not receiving req pack bundle premium packs

My xbox live ran out about a month ago it took me a week to renew. When I renewed my xbox live I no longer received my premium packs it’s been three weeks and every time I sign on I still haven’t received them I have called Microsoft and their saying its a problem on your side.

Wow really? Total BS. My live ran out. Tookme about a week to renew and i still got my last req bundle packs. Did they tell you any trouble shooting measures?

if you are talking about the warzone ones, its most likely been 7 weeks already

the bundle was 2 a week for 7 weeks

> 2533274881086487;3:
> if you are talking about the warzone ones, its most likely been 7 weeks already
>
> the bundle was 2 a week for 7 weeks

Yeah the Req’s probably ended, though I would suggest the OP double check this.

Perhaps you should try actually playing the game, instead of paying to unlock stuff.

> 2533274792641480;5:
> Perhaps you should try actually playing the game, instead of paying to unlock stuff.

Really? You know those packs came with the special editions right? I may not agree with the microtransaction crap, but he did pay for it. And earning things has no value on a RNG system.

> 2535449665894532;6:
> > 2533274792641480;5:
> > Perhaps you should try actually playing the game, instead of paying to unlock stuff.
>
>
> Really? You know those packs came with the special editions right? I may not agree with the microtransaction crap, but he did pay for it. And earning things has no value on a RNG system.

I wasn’t aware they came with the special edition. I just really hate the microtransaction crap too, it’s in so many games these days. And it means that I either need to support it and pay, or “grind” for weeks on end to get the good stuff. Games should be fun, the word “grind” should exist in the gaming world.