Not receiving 'Forging a Legends' and 'Lone Wolf'

So I’ve completed the Campaign on Legendary solo while offline, and the achievements were meant to update when I got online, but it says I’ve only completed 80% of the ‘Forging a Legend’ achievement and 66% of the ‘Lone Wolf’ achievement. I checked my service record and it says I’ve done it Legendary on Solo, on all missions. So why haven’t I received the achievements by now?

> 2535469724071731;1:
> So I’ve completed the Campaign on Legendary solo while offline, and the achievements were meant to update when I got online, but it says I’ve only completed 80% of the ‘Forging a Legend’ achievement and 66% of the ‘Lone Wolf’ achievement. I checked my service record and it says I’ve done it Legendary on Solo, on all missions. So why haven’t I received the achievements by now?

If I remember correctly you have to be online when you complete the achievement. You will have to do the offline levels again.

Yes, to get Xbox one (s) or (x) achevments you must be online when you complete the requirements

Also please do not revive same topics repeatedly. It clogs up the forums.

I also have the same issue they are both around 90 to 80 percent complete yet service records show I’ve done all of them on legendary and I have yet to unlock them

> 2535415076451896;5:
> I also have the same issue they are both around 90 to 80 percent complete yet service records show I’ve done all of them on legendary and I have yet to unlock them

Man, I wish they just had it like the Xbox 360 Achievements where they exist offline, but on other games that aren’t backwards compatible the achievements go through once you come online again, I just find it strange

> 2533274802237072;2:
> > 2535469724071731;1:
> > So I’ve completed the Campaign on Legendary solo while offline, and the achievements were meant to update when I got online, but it says I’ve only completed 80% of the ‘Forging a Legend’ achievement and 66% of the ‘Lone Wolf’ achievement. I checked my service record and it says I’ve done it Legendary on Solo, on all missions. So why haven’t I received the achievements by now?
>
> If I remember correctly you have to be online when you complete the achievement. You will have to do the offline levels again.

It’s strange though, it works for other non-backwards-compatibility titles once you come online.