Not receiving achievements for completing levels

For some reason or another I’m not getting the level complete achievements in Halo CE with the Bandanna skull on. Those types of skulls are suppose to negate scoring and timed based achievements.So why is it negating a level complete achievement? Also I’m playing on Legendary and I’m still getting progress towards the Legend achievement so it’s obviously recording that I’m beating these levels on Legendary. Does anyone have some info on this topic? Any input is greatly appreciated.

12 hours and no replies? Some support forum we have here.

> 2533274857465597;1:
> For some reason or another I’m not getting the level complete achievements in Halo CE with the Bandanna skull on. Those types of skulls are suppose to negate scoring and timed based achievements.So why is it negating a level complete achievement? Also I’m playing on Legendary and I’m still getting progress towards the Legend achievement so it’s obviously recording that I’m beating these levels on Legendary. Does anyone have some info on this topic? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Well I would guess that you just found out that they also negate the completion achievements for individual levels… Whether that’s intentional or not, I don’t know.

You could always, when you’re done with running through the entire thing on legendary with bandana, just play through the campaign one more time on easy without any skulls. You can pretty much just run through the levels at that point, shouldn’t take you long.

I think there’s not a lot of info on this because most people prefer to play through the entire campaign once on easy or normal without skulls before attempting legendary, so they’d probably already have those achievements once they are up against a difficulty where they feel the need to throw on 0x skulls.

This is why I don’t like the XBOX 1.

If you saved/quit during a mission instead of just resuming from the last checkpoint you will not get the achievement for completing the mission. Generally you have to play through the entire mission at once to get the achievement. Don’t know if this applies to you but it sure screwed me!