Not ranking up....

Ok so im rank 14 on team slayer, just won 5 games in a row and haven’t gained rank. can anyone explain this to me.

> 2533274857682457;1:
> Ok so im rank 14 on team slayer, just won 5 games in a row and haven’t gained rank. can anyone explain this to me.

Are you playing with friends that have higher ranks? My friends and I have noticed that when we play with someone higher than us, we seem to rank up slowly. When everyone is about the same rank, we all seem to rank up after each game (we were only around 9’s). Definitely not how H2 ranks worked but that ranking system did have loopholes that allowed people to easily boost, so maybe this is some preventative measure.

I think it takes longer to rank up when you’re getting carried by your team. Not sure if this applies to you or not, but if you’re getting the least kills every time that might be why.

I’ve had this happen multiple times, best part? Win 4 in a row, lose 2 in a row, win 2 in a row and lose a level. Wow, thanks 343…You really -Yoinked!- that up.

> 2533274857682457;1:
> Ok so im rank 14 on team slayer, just won 5 games in a row and haven’t gained rank. can anyone explain this to me.

Its great, isn’t it? An actual ranking system that isn’t super easy and makes you work for that rank. If 343 could actually sort out the playlist management and dial down SMG starts I’d actually play more.

> 2533274800853433;4:
> I’ve had this happen multiple times, best part? Win 4 in a row, lose 2 in a row, win 2 in a row and lose a level. Wow, thanks 343…You really -Yoinked!- that up.

Lol this happens to me too :frowning:

> 2533274914294270;6:
> > 2533274800853433;4:
> > I’ve had this happen multiple times, best part? Win 4 in a row, lose 2 in a row, win 2 in a row and lose a level. Wow, thanks 343…You really -Yoinked!- that up.
>
>
> Lol this happens to me too :frowning:

I feel like 343 tried to lose all credibility with making this game work. I love Halo…but 343 didn’t do so good on this remastered collection lol.

Back in h2 days, you won 4 in a row, you ranked up every time. (sometimes only 3 if facing higher ranks)…

The fact that this doesn’t happen, shows that 343 is modifying the ranking system, for the worse. (unless its still glitchy) Yet another broken promise that everything would be exactly as how we remember it. Huh, bunch of liars! The ranking system is no fun to play in mcc, sure glad I stopped playing it.

The H2 ELO is a fair ranking system.Just play more and win more and you’ll rank up.it’s not the halo 3 ELO truskill.this system takes your performance into account,not just win/loss ratio.

My TS rank was actually reset back to 1 the last time I got on to play. Classic MCC.