Not Much Of A "Hunt"

New theories have said that the hunt wasn’t really for the Chief, but for Cortana. They do mention trying to find her in the beginning of the game, after the first level I believe.

Also it did say this is the beginning of the greatest hunt, and if the case of hunting Cortana is true, then the ads weren’t misleading since the game ended on a cliffhanger.

> 2533274852660538;2:
>
> New theories have said that the hunt wasn’t really for the Chief, but for Cortana. They do mention trying to find her in the beginning of the game, after the first level I believe.
>
> Also it did say this is the beginning of the greatest hunt, and if the case of hunting Cortana is true, then the ads weren’t misleading since the game ended on a cliffhanger.
>

What about the entire “Locke vs Chief” suspense? What about the trailer when it says “We created the Master Chief and we’ll be responsible when he starts killing civilians” and it shows him running through the city with Blue Team, civilians dying as buildings collapsed into ruin around them… where was all that?

> 2533274852660538;2:
>
> New theories have said that the hunt wasn’t really for the Chief, but for Cortana. They do mention trying to find her in the beginning of the game, after the first level I believe.
>
> Also it did say this is the beginning of the greatest hunt, and if the case of hunting Cortana is true, then the ads weren’t misleading since the game ended on a cliffhanger.
>

Not everyone is going to know that though, they’re still going to complain about the story.

> 2533274939018653;3:
> > 2533274852660538;2:
> >
> > New theories have said that the hunt wasn’t really for the Chief, but for Cortana. They do mention trying to find her in the beginning of the game, after the first level I believe.
> >
> > Also it did say this is the beginning of the greatest hunt, and if the case of hunting Cortana is true, then the ads weren’t misleading since the game ended on a cliffhanger.
> >

>
>
> What about the entire “Locke vs Chief” suspense? What about the trailer when it says “We created the Master Chief and we’ll be responsible when he starts killing civilians” and it shows him running through the city with Blue Team, civilians dying as buildings collapsed into ruin around them… where was all that?

That was implied with the whole “Meridian” section. Fred mentions it to Chief when they land on Genesis, saying something like “All those citizens back on Meridian, we didn’t save them”. Chief pretty much shrugs it off, implying that Cortana is more important

> 2533274904555341;4:
> > 2533274852660538;2:
> >
> > New theories have said that the hunt wasn’t really for the Chief, but for Cortana. They do mention trying to find her in the beginning of the game, after the first level I believe.
> >
> > Also it did say this is the beginning of the greatest hunt, and if the case of hunting Cortana is true, then the ads weren’t misleading since the game ended on a cliffhanger.
> >

>
>
> Not everyone is going to know that though, they’re still going to complain about the story.

I’m not complaining. It’s just that in the game there’s no huge rivalry between Locke and Chief like there was in the commercials. I expected the game to be based on Chief and Locke fighting because of the ads placed.

> 2535414005777871;6:
> > 2533274904555341;4:
> > > 2533274852660538;2:
> > >
> > > New theories have said that the hunt wasn’t really for the Chief, but for Cortana. They do mention trying to find her in the beginning of the game, after the first level I believe.
> > >
> > > Also it did say this is the beginning of the greatest hunt, and if the case of hunting Cortana is true, then the ads weren’t misleading since the game ended on a cliffhanger.
> > >

> >
> >
> > Not everyone is going to know that though, they’re still going to complain about the story.
>
> I’m not complaining. It’s just that in the game there’s no huge rivalry between Locke and Chief like there was in the commercials. I expected the game to be based on Chief and Locke fighting, because of the ads placed.