Not long now but...

the game is out in 2 months time and still no mention of how trueskill works or even if there is any at all? Not looking good for the thousands of competitive players out there…

I’m sure the tens of thousands casual gamers aren’t as worried.

I’m going to ROFL if they never mention one and its just the ex based SR1-50

> I’m sure the tens of thousands casual gamers aren’t as worried.

You do realize there where as many competitive players than there where casual players back in the day? 1 to 50 is what made this game so popular…

> I’m sure the tens of thousands casual gamers aren’t as worried.

Yeah, because you have to be a casual to dislike 1-50 huh?

> > I’m sure the tens of thousands casual gamers aren’t as worried.
>
> You do realize there where as many competitive players than there where casual players back in the day? 1 to 50 is what made this game so popular…

Or just the fact that, I dont konw, H2/3 had no real competition. The entirety of the casuals were sucked into CoD, children included, so it makes sense that Reach had a few million less in it’s intial population…that and it was considered a spin-off by many.

'Tis true. A challenge we should all take on.

> > > I’m sure the tens of thousands casual gamers aren’t as worried.
> >
> > You do realize there where as many competitive players than there where casual players back in the day? 1 to 50 is what made this game so popular…
>
> Or just the fact that, I dont konw, H2/3 had no real competition. The entirety of the casuals were sucked into CoD, children included, so it makes sense that Reach had a few million less in it’s intial population…that and it was considered a spin-off by many.

I don’t think reaches gameplay was all that bad.

If it would of had the 1-50 system then it would of given the competitive players a reason to stick around and play.

The vast majority of people on my friends list stopped playing halo all together because of this.

> > I’m sure the tens of thousands casual gamers aren’t as worried.
>
> You do realize there where as many competitive players than there where casual players back in the day? <mark>1 to 50 is what made this game so popular…</mark>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

U serious?