Not in Halo 5

Hologram, that was annoying. I do kind of miss the jet pack, but the new spartan abillitys are good enough for me

I honestly hated all of those except hologram. They were all so stupid to me. Hologram was just funny to use against really bad players because you hardly even had to kill them, you could just keep them busy the whole game with your holograms if you wanted.

Not sure why you put hologram. That wasn’t as nearly annoying as a lot of things from Reach and 4.

Descope should be on there instead.

Couldn’t decide between Jetpack and Armor Lock. They were both pretty ridiculous.

The only thing that was cool was hologram, everything else hurt Halo more than it helped it.

armor lock mainly for the nightmares it brought me

all those times… we were going to splatter him… no one made it out alive from the car

Both Promethean vision and hologram created some -Yoink- games between evenly matched players

dont even mention “armor locke” i’ll just let myself out

I’ll miss that sweet sensation of hearing the enemy curse when you armor lock exploded their ghost… :smiley:

> 2533274844258015;2:
> Hologram, that was annoying. I do kind of miss the jet pack, but the new spartan abillitys are good enough for me

Shoots at PlayerBullets go through Player
-Yoink!-
Player’s 4 teammates send out Holograms
I give up
Rocket to ground
Dies

I really hated Armor Lock and Promethean vision. So glad they’re gone.

Armor Lock. What a joke that was.

Promethean vision, followed by armour lock, but, I did enjoy standing around waiting for players to come out of armour lock, lol.

Armor Lock, of course

All of them!

I wish you had an “ALL OF THEM” choice, though out of all of them I mostly used sprint and sometimes armor lock.

Jet Pack. I hate noobs who just fly around and make me facedesk

Gonna miss my active camo though