Not in Campaign or Spartan Op's :/

I Know that Jul and his Elites were Rebels or what not, but I was wishing and wishing we would fight Brutes, Flood or have the Arbiter return in Halo 4 Spartan Ops. The Brutes could of had a Leader like Tartarus from halo 2 or Just a Leader like Jul and his Elites in Halo 4. Although Dr. Halsey was the only Surprize to me in Spartan Op’s and what happens to her towards the end!

I think you mean Jul and Tartarus from Halo 2.

But yes, it would have been nice to see something like this in Halo 4.

Spartan Ops definitely isn’t over, this was only season 1, so you never know what might happen in the future!

And, if the Flood and the Arbiter are to return, I’m expecting them to wait until Halo 5 for that to happen.

> I think you mean Jul and Tartarus from Halo 2.
>
> But yes, it would have been nice to see something like this in Halo 4.

Yes and thank you lol.

> I think you mean <mark>Jul</mark> and Tartarus from <mark>Halo 2</mark>.
>
> But yes, it would have been nice to see something like this in Halo 4.

What???

The Arbiter is a -Yoink- now, I’m not expecting his huge triumphant return.

Yeah this game needed more factions. Only Forerunner features 3 way battling. Only Requiem has combative Sentinels.

Though they could have easily setup a split Promethean force (some Knights controlled by Didact, some Knights controlled by Librarian), which would have been extremely interesting.

There was also opportunity for Didact’s Prometheans turning on Covies and vice versa.

Lastly, the missed opportunity of Hunter vs. Battlewagon fight. :frowning:

> Yeah this game needed more factions. Only Forerunner features 3 way battling. Only Requiem has combative Sentinels:(

If you count the books Onyx had some pretty powerful and deadly sentinels.

> > Yeah this game needed more factions. Only Forerunner features 3 way battling. Only Requiem has combative Sentinels:(
>
> If you count the books Onyx had some pretty powerful and deadly sentinels.

that too, the games need more enemy variety. H2 had Enforcers and H3 was gonna put in Strato-Sentinels and Guardians.

> I Know that Jul and his Elites were Rebels or what not, but I was wishing and wishing we would fight Brutes, Flood or have the Arbiter return in Halo 4 Spartan Ops. The Brutes could of had a Leader like Tartarus from halo 2 or Just a Leader like Jul and his Elites in Halo 4. Although Dr. Halsey was the only Surprize to me in Spartan Op’s and what happens to her towards the end!

The Jiralhanae are busy fighting the main forces of the Sangheili at the time of Halo 4. This is discussed in the short story The Return.

> Spartan Ops definitely isn’t over, this was only season 1, so you never know what might happen in the future!
>
> And, if the Flood and the Arbiter are to return, I’m expecting them to wait until Halo 5 for that to happen.

After what the UNSC has become, I want SO season 2 to be playing as Halsey turned vengeful cyborg, tracking down and killing Palmer, Del Rio and Murphy.

> > Spartan Ops definitely isn’t over, this was only season 1, so you never know what might happen in the future!
> >
> > And, if the Flood and the Arbiter are to return, I’m expecting them to wait until Halo 5 for that to happen.
>
> After what the UNSC has become, I want SO season 2 to be playing as Halsey turned vengeful cyborg, tracking down and killing Palmer, <mark>Del Rio</mark> and Murphy.

lol random del rio XD

> > > Spartan Ops definitely isn’t over, this was only season 1, so you never know what might happen in the future!
> > >
> > > And, if the Flood and the Arbiter are to return, I’m expecting them to wait until Halo 5 for that to happen.
> >
> > After what the UNSC has become, I want SO season 2 to be playing as Halsey turned vengeful cyborg, tracking down and killing Palmer, <mark>Del Rio</mark> and Murphy.
>
> lol random del rio XD

Don’t forget Master Chief would love to get a hit out of Del Rio. lol

(I’m just wondering why was he a jerk to Chief and Cortana? They were the only ones saving the UNSC’s butts on Requiem.

> > I Know that Jul and his Elites were Rebels or what not, but I was wishing and wishing we would fight Brutes, Flood or have the Arbiter return in Halo 4 Spartan Ops. The Brutes could of had a Leader like Tartarus from halo 2 or Just a Leader like Jul and his Elites in Halo 4. Although Dr. Halsey was the only Surprize to me in Spartan Op’s and what happens to her towards the end!
>
> The Jiralhanae are busy fighting the main forces of the Sangheili at the time of Halo 4. This is discussed in the short story The Return.

You know, i would love to see the Jiralhanae come back in Halo 5. It will make the Campaign and SpOps, much more interesting.

> > > > Spartan Ops definitely isn’t over, this was only season 1, so you never know what might happen in the future!
> > > >
> > > > And, if the Flood and the Arbiter are to return, I’m expecting them to wait until Halo 5 for that to happen.
> > >
> > > After what the UNSC has become, I want SO season 2 to be playing as Halsey turned vengeful cyborg, tracking down and killing Palmer, <mark>Del Rio</mark> and Murphy.
> >
> > lol random del rio XD
>
> Don’t forget Master Chief would love to get a hit out of Del Rio. lol
>
> (I’m just wondering why was he a jerk to Chief and Cortana? They were the only ones saving the UNSC’s butts on Requiem.

He was just compensating for his own ineptitude: keeping his ego inflated by bullying others. Happens all the time.

> > > I Know that Jul and his Elites were Rebels or what not, but I was wishing and wishing we would fight Brutes, Flood or have the Arbiter return in Halo 4 Spartan Ops. The Brutes could of had a Leader like Tartarus from halo 2 or Just a Leader like Jul and his Elites in Halo 4. Although Dr. Halsey was the only Surprize to me in Spartan Op’s and what happens to her towards the end!
> >
> > The Jiralhanae are busy fighting the main forces of the Sangheili at the time of Halo 4. This is discussed in the short story The Return.
>
>
> You know, i would love to see the Jiralhanae come back in Halo 5. It will make the Campaign and SpOps, much more interesting.

I would personally much rather see the role of the Covenant and former Covie species reduced in Halo 4. Add and expand upon the Prometheans, re-introduce the Flood and add to the Precursor subplot that’s been going on in the Forerunner books.

> > > > I Know that Jul and his Elites were Rebels or what not, but I was wishing and wishing we would fight Brutes, Flood or have the Arbiter return in Halo 4 Spartan Ops. The Brutes could of had a Leader like Tartarus from halo 2 or Just a Leader like Jul and his Elites in Halo 4. Although Dr. Halsey was the only Surprize to me in Spartan Op’s and what happens to her towards the end!
> > >
> > > The Jiralhanae are busy fighting the main forces of the Sangheili at the time of Halo 4. This is discussed in the short story The Return.
> >
> >
> > You know, i would love to see the Jiralhanae come back in Halo 5. It will make the Campaign and SpOps, much more interesting.
>
> I would personally much rather see the role of the Covenant and former Covie species reduced in Halo 4. Add and expand upon the Prometheans, re-introduce the Flood and add to the Precursor subplot that’s been going on in the Forerunner books.

I agree completely. While Jul’s story is a rather interesting one, I gotta say that the Covenant were far too dominant in Halo 4, which took away from the mystery of the Prometheans. Seeing the Flood return would be great, since their story clearly isn’t over yet.