not going to lie....Arena slayer blows

Its like every game I get stuck with a team that could not shoot the broad side of the barn and then i do well in the beginning then i get overrun due to the other players know “hey this guy can shoot…ok target him”. It just sucks because i like the game but arena is just not for me. Guess i will stick with warzone :confused:

You’ve only played 4 games and and you’re unranked. You can’t actually be judging all of arena off of four games

Stops happening as frequently once you get ranked but still happens. Im doing the same.

The only thing I dislike about arena is the spawning. I get killed and respawn in the same place that I died or right in the sights of the enemy, besides dying every 5 seconds because of that I have fun lol

> 2533274807712557;1:
> Its like every game I get stuck with a team that could not shoot the broad side of the barn and then i do well in the beginning then i get overrun due to the other players know “hey this guy can shoot…ok target him”. It just sucks because i like the game but arena is just not for me. Guess i will stick with warzone :confused:

You know, I try my best to shoot and kill the enemy in Arena.

But I’m a casual gamer. And I didn’t know that 343 geared HALO5 multiplayer towards pro gamers.

Just trying to explain why I can’t play HALO5 multiplayer as well as I can play COD, BF4, Destiny, etc.

Play with people if you complain about bad team mates. If your alone play FFA

Yeah I would suggest definitely playing with a team in Arena Slayer because then you’ll stand much more of a chance. 343i has for sure made this Halo competitive and teamwork is essential so playing with a bunch of micless randoms isnt going to end well tbh.

As others have said play FFA or Warzone until you got a couple guys you can team up with and hit the Arena.

So the game mode blows because you lost a few games? Got it…

> 2533274912317447;2:
> You’ve only played 4 games and and you’re unranked. You can’t actually be judging all of arena off of four games

^^^

*bangs head against wall

Seriously ? Youve played 4 games … Not even ranked yet and you claim that arena blows ?

Wow.

> 2533274943455056;4:
> The only thing I dislike about arena is the spawning. I get killed and respawn in the same place that I died or right in the sights of the enemy, besides dying every 5 seconds because of that I have fun lol

Yea, spawns are garbage right now. I’m also not a huge fan of any of the maps.

there’s plenty of things I don’t like about it, the grenades and I’m mostly a solo player. overall i just get killed a lot because of grenades and getting ganged up on, as well as the enemy team all grabs brs and dmrs, so you spawn with a disadvantage. the aiming mechanics haven’t helped me either.

I am going to try FFA next. Ok i dont think it is based on wins since i got platinum!!! how the -Yoink- did i get that? I thought it was based on wins?

I have played 3 games of arena and 4games of warzone in I like halo 5 Mp halo 4 Mp irritated the hell out of me