Not going after the objective [ MLG ]

Every time I play any MLG objective based game no one goes after the objective. What makes it odd is that everyone always votes for them, but I’m usually the only one going after it. I’ve just recently played a match where we won 4 - 1, me being the one that scored all 4.

What’s the point?

> Every time I play any MLG objective based game no one goes after the objective. What makes it odd is that everyone always votes for them, but I’m usually the only one going after it. I’ve just recently played a match where we won 4 - 1, me being the one that scored all 4.
>
> What’s the point?

Its called people who want to show off thier skill by doing a sick sniper shot and bragging and then get a sword through the spine.

It can be annoying when you are in an objective based mode and nothing is coordinated. thats why I usually go with a friend or 2 into the playlist.

Why do people do that? Easy, to pad their stats.

The game rewards people for killing, not playing the Objective, people couldn’t care less about losing, you still get the credits for kills, commendations and the slot machine too.

Which is the biggest design flaw of this game.

Parodied here: http://virtualshacklesimagestest.appspot.com/serve/halo_points.jpg