Not Giving One Cent for DLC..

Not unless there is a proper TU for this beta and it brings weapon balance. Also, the kill cams are an absolute joke. Stop embarrassing yourself 343.

Most ppl downloaded the crimson crap pack for free anyway, i dont understand what i am getting extra for buying the map pass. Seems like another one of 343’s rip offs, i cant wait to see whats next. I miss bungie.

Harvest is a fun map to play but when the other 2 maps arn’t that good I won’t be buying th MP.

Im in the same boat, when the game exits beta phase i might actually want to spend money on the pass.

Releasing maps when things as obvious as kill cams are just broken is greedy imo.

Good news for you then, the Next TU for Halo 4 is focus more on Sandbox balancing’s!
I can actually understand why you wouldn’t pay for a map pack for what is essentially a ‘beta’ but if you go and read this weeks bulletin then you may find some exciting new laying there.

Good for you OP

Fight the power

There is nothing relevant in the bulletin about a TU. Only talk about the file share they screwed up big time and still haven’t fixed…

The Crimson DLC isn’t great.

-The maps are all BTB.

-Harvest imo is best map on there but it’s nothing amazing.

-It does bring BTB Objective, finally.

-It is free at the moment as far as I’m aware.

-Achievements are glitched and can be frustrating.

-A majority of the general Multiplayer bugs have not been fixed.

DLC maps =/= Game title update

The update you’re waiting for will come when it’s complete until then you’ll just have to wait like everyone else, doesn’t matter if you pay for maps or not.

And that you don’t want to pay for the maps doesn’t concern anyone else at all. :slight_smile:

> DLC maps =/= Game title update
>
> The update you’re waiting for will come when it’s complete until then you’ll just have to wait like everyone else, doesn’t matter if you pay for maps or not.
>
> And that you don’t want to pay for the maps doesn’t concern anyone else at all. :slight_smile:

Yes it does, bc I’m not the only one and there will be less people playing in the DLC playlists…

> > DLC maps =/= Game title update
> >
> > The update you’re waiting for will come when it’s complete until then you’ll just have to wait like everyone else, doesn’t matter if you pay for maps or not.
> >
> > And that you don’t want to pay for the maps doesn’t concern anyone else at all. :slight_smile:
>
> Yes it does, bc I’m not the only one and there will be less people playing in the DLC playlists…

… I played 15 minutes ago and found a game very fast. Population doesn’t mean anything to me if I can still find a game in less than half a minute therefor it doesn’t concern me that you’re not paying for something you obviously don’t want and I think it’s a completely useless post to add to the forums since it simply says that you want a TU and won’t pay for new maps without any info on what you want fixed in the TU or why the maps have anything to do with the TU you will get. Without a thought on how much time it will and already have taken to fix everything you, me and everyone else wants fixed and you expect people to care because you won’t be playing in the DLC playlists… seriously.

This is ONLY your opinion and feelings. It doesn’t add anything constructive to the discussion. Because of that this thread doesn’t concern anyone else. :slight_smile:

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> Not unless there is a proper TU for this beta and it brings weapon balance. Also, the kill cams are an absolute joke. Stop embarrassing yourself 343.

noob

> > > DLC maps =/= Game title update
> > >
> > > The update you’re waiting for will come when it’s complete until then you’ll just have to wait like everyone else, doesn’t matter if you pay for maps or not.
> > >
> > > And that you don’t want to pay for the maps doesn’t concern anyone else at all. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Yes it does, bc I’m not the only one and there will be less people playing in the DLC playlists…
>
> … I played 15 minutes ago and found a game very fast. Population doesn’t mean anything to me if I can still find a game in less than half a minute therefor it doesn’t concern me that you’re not paying for something you obviously don’t want and I think it’s a completely useless post to add to the forums since it simply says that you want a TU and won’t pay for new maps without any info on what you want fixed in the TU or why the maps have anything to do with the TU you will get. Without a thought on how much time it will and already have taken to fix everything you, me and everyone else wants fixed and you expect people to care because you won’t be playing in the DLC playlists… seriously.
>
> This is ONLY your opinion and feelings. It doesn’t add anything constructive to the discussion. Because of that this thread doesn’t concern anyone else. :slight_smile:

Congrats! That’s the best run sentence I’ve see in a long time.

People happy with this game in the current state of form all just sheep… it needs work. A lot of work.

DMR and Boltshot
Kill cams
Join in progress
Respawn times
Despawn weapon times
File share
OP Camo
Lag
Ranks

The list goes on and on… if there is no kill cam it doesn’t even show who kills you in the game feed. Instead of fixing these problems they are more concerned with raking in cash from DLC.

> Congrats! That’s the best run sentence I’ve see in a long time.
>
> People happy with this game in the current state of form all just sheep… it needs work. A lot of work.
>
> DMR and Boltshot
> Kill cams
> Join in progress
> Respawn times
> Despawn weapon times
> File share
> OP Camo
> Lag
> Ranks
>
> The list goes on and on… if there is no kill cam it doesn’t even show who kills you in the game feed. Instead of fixing these problems they are more concerned with raking in cash from DLC.

dmr is fine, its the bullet magnetism as a whole that needs to be adjusted.

bolt shot only needs a range reduction

Join in progress is fine

camo is not op

ranks = meh

despawn weapon times are not a major issue

file share is

lag happens in every game, but the net code does need to be adjusted.

The reason you can find games so quick in the Crimson DLC playlist is because almost everybody has the DLC. When it gets locked on the 18th, and nobody buys it because the maps are terrible, you won’t have anybody to play with anymore and the DLC playlist will probably be removed due to low population or just cause they feel like it (see what they did with Halo: Reach’s playlists).

I think the game feels fine, but I’m just a no one player lol.

> I think the game feels fine, but I’m just a no one player lol.

Everyone is no one player.

It is the community as a whole that matters.

You don’t have to.

But $0.01 is a pretty god deal in my opinion.