Not giving Mk. VI Armor Glitch?

Well, my friend and I wanted the mark VI armor for matchmaking, so last night we got together two televisions, two X-boxes, and all other things that we needed to system link. We connected and played together for over seven hours last night in other to beat the campaign on legendary. When we finally finished at 3:30 AM, we were displeased to find that we received all of the achievements, but none of the armor.

I checked with other friends, and they said it didn’t matter if you did it co-op, or not. I was hoping that someone could tell me what is wrong with this armor, if it is a glitch, and if so, to bring it to attention so that I can get the armor without having to beat the campaign again for only the armor.

Indeed, it is a glitch. Many people, including myself, have encountered a problem where our completed missions of Legendary difficulty aren’t recorded in our commendations. Truly unlucky ones may have more than half of their missions “incomplete.” I only have the mission Shutdown incomplete. However, that was the hardest mission to me. Get the Gondola back on track TWICE was hard as f**k.

Having one side guarded by Chuck Norris Elites and the other side by every class of Knights… Jesus…

> Well, my friend and I wanted the mark VI armor for matchmaking, so last night we got together two televisions, two X-boxes, and all other things that we needed to system link. We connected and played together for over seven hours last night in other to beat the campaign on legendary. When we finally finished at 3:30 AM, we were displeased to find that we received all of the achievements, but none of the armor.
>
> I checked with other friends, and they said it didn’t matter if you did it co-op, or not. I was hoping that someone could tell me what is wrong with this armor, if it is a glitch, and if so, to bring it to attention so that I can get the armor without having to beat the campaign again for only the armor.

Just a question, did you do it online?

You apparently get the armor from the campaign commendations.

I also suffered from this glitch

I have solo legendary achievements but the “game” says i have not done them, even though on level select there all done… pain in the -Yoink- :frowning:

> You apparently get the armor from the campaign commendations.

Indeed, make sure to check that the campaign commendations completed and it’ll unlock the armor. Apparently some are having trouble with it with the commendation not completing, I got mine this morning without a hitch though. So check your commendations to see what is missing.

I can confirm it awards you the Mark VI even if you play online co-op.

many people seem to have this problem, is ANYTHING being done about this? having to redo 5 campaign missions on legendary just because waypoint never registered it the first time is really inconvenient -______-

WE CAN HAS MK VI!?!?!?!?!?!

Same problem as all of you guys. finished game on legendary, got achievements, no armor. I tried putting something on the main issues forum page about it, and i suggest you all do the same to make the problem more known to 343