Not getting XP please help

I played a few spartan ops missions, then I just stopped earning xp. It didn’t say I reached my xp limit, the xp screen just stopped showing up. I only earned about 90,000 xp total. Is that the new xp limit?

I play about a dozen more games without earning any xp then took a 3 hour break. When I got back on, I still wasn’t earning any xp. About 2 dozen games later, It said I hit the daily xp limit. That doesn’t make sense because I wasn’t earning any xp, so I couldn’t have hit it.

If anyone else has encountered this glitch, or knows how to fix it. Please tell me!

Does anyone know how to fix it?

I just started having the same problem. First it started by only giving me 200 xp for a sparten ops mission after it said it gave me 11900 xp. Now the screen doesn’t show up and i don’t get the xp. I think it’s still using my double xp tokens as well without giving me the xp.

This just happened to me, I finished a game of Spartan Ops and it said I had 0 double XP codes remaining even though I have around 58 left and now it just cuts me straight out of the game without giving me xp. I finished 3 challenges/commendations and didn’t even get the xp for those, even the campaign one.

I kind of glad someone else is having this problem so I know that it is nothing wrong with my account.

I know it gives you 200 if it thinks you are AFK during spartan ops. It will take away a double xp token every match you play, even if the xp doesn’t show up. I really would like to know why the xp screen doesn’t show up.

> This just happened to me, I finished a game of Spartan Ops and it said I had 0 double XP codes remaining even though I have around 58 left and now it just cuts me straight out of the game without giving me xp. I finished 3 challenges/commendations and didn’t even get the xp for those, even the campaign one.
>
> I kind of glad someone else is having this problem so I know that it is nothing wrong with my account.

I know, it’s super annoying! I’ve been 1,000 xp from level 99 and I’ve gotten all the weekly challenges and didn’t get a thing from them.

I just tried playing big team slayer and it still didn’t give me any xp. Is there an xp cap or something?

> I just tried playing big team slayer and it still didn’t give me any xp. Is there an xp cap or something?

There is an xp cap, but it tells you when you get it. There is also a glitch where the xp screen doesn’t appear.

It is that you hit the max of xp gained you would be able to continue earning xp the next day.

will we be rewarded the points that werent added the day before?

Same thing has been happening to me. One War Games game I completed 2 challenges and received 2 commendations. XP screen? Nothing.

I haven’t been awarded of all of that experience yet, so I don’t think I’m going to get it.

I just think 343 should have worked a lot harder on this game than they did. There is a LOt of work to be done still. Feels like I’m playing a beta.

I never got anything that said i got an xp cap. it just stopped giving me xp, and i dont wanna keep playing because i dont know if my double xp tokens are being used without giving me the xp

Same thing is happening to me.

There is simply no XP screen at all after I finish a match.

Yeah i’ve been having the same problem constantly. No notification of hitting the cap either.

There’s no possible way I’m at the XP cap, however the last 5?ish games I haven’t gotten the XP splash screen post-match nor has my XP gone up at all, and I think my DewXP codes are still being used.

Hopefully our XP will be tallied after the glitch (or whatever 343i wants to call it) is over.

Edit: Maybe I misunderstood. Is there a daily XP cap? I guess it’s possible that I reached that today.

> Same thing has been happening to me. One War Games game I completed 2 challenges and received 2 commendations. XP screen? Nothing.
>
> I haven’t been awarded of all of that experience yet, so I don’t think I’m going to get it.
>
> I just think 343 should have worked a lot harder on this game than they did. There is a LOt of work to be done still. Feels like I’m playing a beta.

You won’t be getting the xp unfortunately.

I think they should’ve done a beta. A lot less glitches would be happening and the game would just be better overall. The people who tested this game must have been slacking.

> There’s no possible way I’m at the XP cap, however the last 5?ish games I haven’t gotten the XP splash screen post-match nor has my XP gone up at all, and I think my DewXP codes are still being used.
>
> Hopefully our XP will be tallied after the glitch (or whatever 343i wants to call it) is over.
>
> Edit: Maybe I misunderstood. Is there a daily XP cap? I guess it’s possible that I reached that today.

When I logged back on yesterday, it gave me my double xp tokens that it should have used, so the game shouldn’t be using them.

The xp will not be caught up to you.

There is a daily xp cap, but it is very hard to hit and requires you to play for hours on end to hit it.

This is lame I have unlocked the 117 victory’s challenge worth like 17K and I get no XP for it now

Same here man. I was so excited to be getting that 17k when I completed the monthly challenge last night, but it never showed up… and I worked so hard to get that done before the time ran out, which is like today I think.

When I was at 116 wins, I was about 2000XP shy of earning Lv.50. When I won the 117th match, the usual ~2000xp per match was added, and got me to Lv.50, but now I’m starting at the beginning of Lv.50…

Where’s my 17343XP! I was expecting to make a huge jump with that! *sigh

hey guys
I was experiencing this trouble as well but then I remembered about specializations. I looked and sure enough I had completed the current specialization, si i began a new one. immediately I started getting xp.
try this and hopefully it works for you.