Not getting teishin armor in multiplayer for halo5

Anyone have any info or advise to get this armor I have Internet and I am connected and I have Xbox Gold so I don’t know why I’m not getting it Any advise will help

Because you haven’t unlocked it…?

> 2533274883825508;1:
> Anyone have any info or advise to get this armor I have Internet and I am connected and I have Xbox Gold so I don’t know why I’m not getting it Any advise will help

A lot of folks, myself included, haven’t gotten it. So far no word from 343i directly, but Microsoft support has said a fix is in the works. Seems to be a distribution issue.

You’re supposed to geit it when you start playing the game (before november 7th) but a lot of people didn’t get it, it’s probably a bug

Anyone have any info or advise to get this armor I have Internet and I am connected and I have Xbox Gold so I don’t know why I’m not getting it Any advise will help

> 2533274796745426;3:
> > 2533274883825508;1:
> >
>
>
> A lot of folks, myself included, haven’t gotten it. So far no word from 343i directly, but Microsoft support has said a fix is in the works. Seems to be a distribution issue.

I actually work for customer support for a different gaming company. This is a crazy common issue across all games and consoles now days. PSN and XBL and PC based games. If there are pre order packs, items, armors, ect. There will be delays and hicups in delivery. Guaranteed. Everything is so complex and the player bases are so much bigger then they were just 5 years ago that the systems cannot handle it.

Eh lame, I didn’t get it either!

> 2533274795157531;6:
> Eh lame, I didn’t get it either!

same here :frowning:

Yeah, no armor for me either yet.

I received the helmet and armor separately through req packs.