Not getting my Req bundle packs

I know it hasn’t expired, but my Warzone requires bundle packs aren’t showing up.

Same here, I check last night @12AM, and I saw the REQ Bundle on the purchase(Store) screen, went to my unopened packs, but they weren’t there. I check again this morning @10AM, still… my Req bundle packs are missing today. Is anyone else having this issue?

I’m glad that I’m not the only one. Having the same issue here.

When are we getting forge? I know is this week but anyone knew when?

i am as well. what is going on?

343I back to its old ways I guess.

Yeah same. What’s going on? Did they disable it because alot of people got it during launch? If so I feel abit cheated. I was told 14 packs not 6-8

I’m having the same problem. Previous weeks I would get them right after midnight.

I got a req bundle with the game. Then i purchased 5 more from gamestop thinking id get two every week for a while. I’ve received maybe 10-12 reqs but none today. From what i saw on here you can only get one set of reqs??? Does anyone know if its true or not? I didn’t spend $125 on nothing. What the hell is going on. 343 we want answers!!!

I got a req bundle with the game. Then i purchased 5 more from gamestop thinking id get two every week for a while. I’ve received maybe 10-12 reqs but none today. From what i saw on here you can only get one set of reqs??? Does anyone know if its true or not? I didn’t spend $125 on nothing. What the hell is going on. 343 we want answers!!!

I’m not receiving any more either, what’s going on? Is this just a system-wide glitch or something?

i think so
but i hope 343 can fix it

Any news on this?

> 2533274837379124;9:
> I got a req bundle with the game. Then i purchased 5 more from gamestop thinking id get two every week for a while. I’ve received maybe 10-12 reqs but none today. From what i saw on here you can only get one set of reqs??? Does anyone know if its true or not? I didn’t spend $125 on nothing. What the hell is going on. 343 we want answers!!!

That is correct, as per the Warzone sticky at the top of the forum you can only have one bundle per account. If you have already redeemed them, 343 will be in contact with you soon to sort it out

For anyone else, if you have already had 14 packs then your last pack would have been delivered last week. You don’t get any more after that