not getting mind your skill gap achivement .

I tried too many times please help someone, I am not able to get mind your skill gap achievement on any difficulty. also, I tried from start and bravo rally point but nothing happens.even the achievement after that heresy one that doesn’t work too. help me.

> 2535419700318150;1:
> I tried too many times please help someone, I am not able to get mind your skill gap achievement on any difficulty. also, I tried from start and bravo rally point but nothing happens.even the achievement after that heresy one that doesn’t work too. help me.

I do know that some achievements won’t trigger if you’re on Easy difficulty. Might that be the issue?

> 2533274978592987;2:
> > 2535419700318150;1:
> > I tried too many times please help someone, I am not able to get mind your skill gap achievement on any difficulty. also, I tried from start and bravo rally point but nothing happens.even the achievement after that heresy one that doesn’t work too. help me.
>
> I do know that some achievements won’t trigger if you’re on Easy difficulty. Might that be the issue?

no, I have tried on all difficulty. still doesn’t work I am still getting rest halo achievements but these once are just not getting triggered.