not getting credits in reach?

after i beat a game or finish a game i get my 2k ish credits on the screen but they do not go to the credits at the bottom. i only been on for 2 hours sence i got off of pratice i only did firefight for the weekly that was 6 games and i did 3 challenges and play 11 games and after 5 hours from that it is still like that im getting credits but not really getting credits i heard that some people have this idk what it is i know its not the daily limit or dialy cap or banned or anything like that. what i think it is is a bad glitch. why is it doing this why cant i get credits to rank up and buy armour instaid of seeing it on the screen?

How many credits do you have at the moment? I once read that there’s a limit to how many credits you can “save” without buying anything. If you hit that limit, you can keep on earning credits like you described, but they don’t get added to your total. But I don’t know if that credit limit thing is actually true. Sounds bogus to me, to be honest.

> How many credits do you have at the moment? I once read that there’s a limit to how many credits you can “save” without buying anything. If you hit that limit, you can keep on earning credits like you described, but they don’t get added to your total. But I don’t know if that credit limit thing is actually true. Sounds bogus to me, to be honest.

There is a credit limit, yes. However, it is incredibly high (near 200, 000 cR a day).

> > How many credits do you have at the moment? I once read that there’s a limit to how many credits you can “save” without buying anything. If you hit that limit, you can keep on earning credits like you described, but they don’t get added to your total. But I don’t know if that credit limit thing is actually true. Sounds bogus to me, to be honest.
>
> There is a credit limit, yes. However, it is incredibly high (near 200, 000 cR a day).

I didn’t mean the daily credit cap (which is 120,000 cR at the moment) but a limit to the total number of credits you can have at any one time. But as I said, I don’t know if something like that actually exists.