Not getting credit for Boss kills in Firefight

So this is a consistent problem in firefight. I can get the last hit on the boss using a vehicle, survive the round get the medal in game but when I go to check my commendation progress, in this case eliminate wardens and grunt goblins, it doesn’t count. Just wasting good reqs at this point for no reward. Anybody else have this issue?

Probably you should be killing them in a different way, I’d say for wardens assassinate them and keep shooting them after the animation is done just in case teammates steal it (cuz they can do that) it doesn’t work all the time but it should get ya some warden kills either that or maybe get an arc light and shoot at his back when he’s almost dead. And for goblins, get a weapon like a plasma rifle (higher tiers work better) or sentinel beam and just shoot at his shield till it disappears, then get out a weapon that can headshot the grunt inside and there ya go, you’ll know you got him if it gives you a medal for killing a grunt, hope this helps!

> 2535435456818773;2:
> Probably you should be killing them in a different way, I’d say for wardens assassinate them and keep shooting them after the animation is done just in case teammates steal it (cuz they can do that) it doesn’t work all the time but it should get ya some warden kills either that or maybe get an arc light and shoot at his back when he’s almost dead. And for goblins, get a weapon like a plasma rifle (higher tiers work better) or sentinel beam and just shoot at his shield till it disappears, then get out a weapon that can headshot the grunt inside and there ya go, you’ll know you got him if it gives you a medal for killing a grunt, hope this helps!

not sure about wardens but for grunts having something like 2 BR’s or 2 DMRS and shooting at the location where the driver sits, under the shield is pretty much how i finished that commendation. I dont even know when I finished it! But as im typically using those weapons still on grunt mech rounds I often have them fade to dust after i pop the driver with a kinetic bolts rifle. I really should shoot at the legs… lol

It can be very inconsistent. For example with the temple banshees, you can do 60% damage with lasers but sometimes if you don’t do the last shot with a powerful weapon they don’t give you nothing. With the phaetons, Sometimes I just shot them when they are 5% and I literally stole the kill.
The worst is when you’re killing a boss or two and they kill you, so some seconds latter your team kill them, you do 80% of the work and don’t get any credit. Other bad situation is when you’re killing it with wraith or tanks and some of your teammates try to kill it with his banshee or a mantis in front of you, so you fail two shots and again, you do more damage than the whole team and they kill it🤣
I think since they’re not doing nothing for ff, you just try to win the match and get the most xp. I played a mythic one during the weekend and 3 of my teammates killed less than 10 (9,6,9) in 20 minutes, we lost because one hunter survived… 😭

You only get credits towards commendations if you get the actual last shot. You’ll know that because you’ll see a red x appear briefly over your crosshairs.