Not Getting Credit For Boss Kill

I’m sure the title explains it but, this happens A LOT, and happened in my recent game. We were shooting at banshees and someone stunned the last one with a plasma pistol. As its on the ground it got stuck in a tree so I am standing there shooting at it like crazy till it blows up annnnnnd I didn’t get credit for killing it at all. Even with another banshee I kept shooting at it and no credit. Yes I kept shooting at it till it blew up but still got nothing at all. I believe WZ FF is complete trash in this way as the points system is horrible. 2 betrayals your kicked from the game even if it wasn’t your fault. Even if I have a ghost and I’m shooting at a hunter for example and I kill it, I still don’t get credit for it at all. Anyone else encountering this? Update tried playing another game, I spawned a banshee and two boss banshees show up, so I am shooting at them over and over. A laser takes down the first banshee and I once again got no credit for it, I went to the other banshee and was shooting at it like crazy again till its about to blow up, annnnnnd a laser kills it and do I get credit for it? Nope.

normally if you are shooting some boss (usually vehicles) with loadout you will not receive a medal, except if you do the last shoot

> 2533274890267936;2:
> normally if you are shooting some boss (usually vehicles) with loadout you will not receive a medal, except if you do the last shoot

If I am shooting at a boss thats in a ghost with loadouts I get credit for it. Even if its not the last shot.

That’s happened to me on numerous occasions. For some reason it just didn’t register.

> 2533274846463952;3:
> > 2533274890267936;2:
> > normally if you are shooting some boss (usually vehicles) with loadout you will not receive a medal, except if you do the last shoot
>
> If I am shooting at a boss thats in a ghost with loadouts I get credit for it. Even if its not the last shot.

I meant “big” vehicles, like banshess, phaeton, mantis, etc

I’ve had the same issue. I’ve noticed you have to use use a vehicle or power weapon AND survive to get credit. One example is I was using a ghost to take down a goblin but then I got taken out. Despite contributing a good chunk of damage, when I died my teammates finished it off but I didn’t get any credit at all.

> 2533274810728844;6:
> I’ve had the same issue. I’ve noticed you have to use use a vehicle or power weapon AND survive to get credit. One example is I was using a ghost to take down a goblin but then I got taken out. Despite contributing a good chunk of damage, when I died my teammates finished it off but I didn’t get any credit at all.

The system is just a mess and needs a huge update, they probably won’t do that though because they pretty much stopped caring for Halo 5. Just noticed they got rid of Breakout for Elimination which is annoying considering I use to really like Breakout.

> 2533274810728844;6:
> I’ve had the same issue. I’ve noticed you have to use use a vehicle or power weapon AND survive to get credit. One example is I was using a ghost to take down a goblin but then I got taken out. Despite contributing a good chunk of damage, when I died my teammates finished it off but I didn’t get any credit at all.

That is so annoying. I do 90% of the dmg to a boss then I die and literally like 15 seconds later the boss dies and I don’t get credit. So I just go “ok -_-” irl

> 2533274843260367;8:
> That is so annoying. I do 90% of the dmg to a boss then I die and literally like 15 seconds later the boss dies and I don’t get credit.

The window for getting credit after you stop shooting a boss is fairly short, but I think in the next game we should at least get some points for doing the most damage.

> 2533274846463952;1:
> I’m sure the title explains it but, this happens A LOT, and happened in my recent game. We were shooting at banshees and someone stunned the last one with a plasma pistol. As its on the ground it got stuck in a tree so I am standing there shooting at it like crazy till it blows up annnnnnd I didn’t get credit for killing it at all. Even with another banshee I kept shooting at it and no credit. Yes I kept shooting at it till it blew up but still got nothing at all. I believe WZ FF is complete trash in this way as the points system is horrible. 2 betrayals your kicked from the game even if it wasn’t your fault. Even if I have a ghost and I’m shooting at a hunter for example and I kill it, I still don’t get credit for it at all. Anyone else encountering this? Update tried playing another game, I spawned a banshee and two boss banshees show up, so I am shooting at them over and over. A laser takes down the first banshee and I once again got no credit for it, I went to the other banshee and was shooting at it like crazy again till its about to blow up, annnnnnd a laser kills it and do I get credit for it? Nope.

I know the problem all too well. Commendations get stuck. I killed countless Wardens before I finally got the commendation when I had only two more to go. Only the final bosses count but even if it says “Warden Eternal Takedown”, it doesn’t mean that you get it. Bugged, I’d say.

> 2535412592406624;10:
> > 2533274846463952;1:
> > I’m sure the title explains it but, this happens A LOT, and happened in my recent game. We were shooting at banshees and someone stunned the last one with a plasma pistol. As its on the ground it got stuck in a tree so I am standing there shooting at it like crazy till it blows up annnnnnd I didn’t get credit for killing it at all. Even with another banshee I kept shooting at it and no credit. Yes I kept shooting at it till it blew up but still got nothing at all. I believe WZ FF is complete trash in this way as the points system is horrible. 2 betrayals your kicked from the game even if it wasn’t your fault. Even if I have a ghost and I’m shooting at a hunter for example and I kill it, I still don’t get credit for it at all. Anyone else encountering this? Update tried playing another game, I spawned a banshee and two boss banshees show up, so I am shooting at them over and over. A laser takes down the first banshee and I once again got no credit for it, I went to the other banshee and was shooting at it like crazy again till its about to blow up, annnnnnd a laser kills it and do I get credit for it? Nope.
>
> I know the problem all too well. Commendations get stuck. I killed countless Wardens before I finally got the commendation when I had only two more to go. Only the final bosses count but even if it says “Warden Eternal Takedown”, it doesn’t mean that you get it. Bugged, I’d say.

The trouble with the Warden and Goblin Commendations is that there’s a difference between “killing a boss” and “killing a boss”. Everyone who contributed enough in the moments leading up to a boss’ death gets the medal. HOWEVER only the person who dealt the FINAL BLOW actually gets Commendation credit for the Kill.

> 2535422386455449;11:
> > 2535412592406624;10:
> > > 2533274846463952;1:
> > > I’m sure the title explains it but, this happens A LOT, and happened in my recent game. We were shooting at banshees and someone stunned the last one with a plasma pistol. As its on the ground it got stuck in a tree so I am standing there shooting at it like crazy till it blows up annnnnnd I didn’t get credit for killing it at all. Even with another banshee I kept shooting at it and no credit. Yes I kept shooting at it till it blew up but still got nothing at all. I believe WZ FF is complete trash in this way as the points system is horrible. 2 betrayals your kicked from the game even if it wasn’t your fault. Even if I have a ghost and I’m shooting at a hunter for example and I kill it, I still don’t get credit for it at all. Anyone else encountering this? Update tried playing another game, I spawned a banshee and two boss banshees show up, so I am shooting at them over and over. A laser takes down the first banshee and I once again got no credit for it, I went to the other banshee and was shooting at it like crazy again till its about to blow up, annnnnnd a laser kills it and do I get credit for it? Nope.
> >
> > I know the problem all too well. Commendations get stuck. I killed countless Wardens before I finally got the commendation when I had only two more to go. Only the final bosses count but even if it says “Warden Eternal Takedown”, it doesn’t mean that you get it. Bugged, I’d say.
>
> The trouble with the Warden and Goblin Commendations is that there’s a difference between “killing a boss” and “killing a boss”. Everyone who contributed enough in the moments leading up to a boss’ death gets the medal. HOWEVER only the person who dealt the FINAL BLOW actually gets Commendation credit for the Kill.

That would explain a lot. Makes the commendations ridiculously grindy though.