Not getting commedation kill credits

I’m stuck at 3/7 warden eternal kills forever. Even tho I’m getting credit in game…

Anyone else having issues…?

When the Warden dies, is there a red ‘X’ showing up on your reticle? If not, that means you didn’t get the kill, meaning it doesn’t count towards the commendation. The Boss Takedown medal is awarded to anyone who did some of the last damage to him.

Red X? How you get red X?

> 2533274867280833;4:
> Red X? How you get red X?

The red X in your reticle (targeting circle thing) appears when you kill any enemy.

Hmm never noticed lol. So I probably have to get the last couple shots or do more damage then others to get it I’m assuming…?

> 2533274867280833;6:
> Hmm never noticed lol. So I probably have to get the last couple shots or do more damage then others to get it I’m assuming…?

To get credit for your commendation, you have to get the very last shot on the Warden. Otherwise, it will only give you a Boss Takedown medal.

> 2533274867280833;6:
> Hmm never noticed lol. So I probably have to get the last couple shots or do more damage then others to get it I’m assuming…?

Yes just get some damage on him before he is killed. Even if you do 90% of damage, but go back to get ammo and don’t hit him near the end, you won’t get anything.

You’ve got to kind of time things and then strike to make sure you get the last shot on the Warden. Usually somebody will have a scorpion or a wraith and you can time the rhythm of their shots. When there is just a little bit of life left you pop out with your splaser or rocket launcher or fuel rod cannon and unload. Or if you’re the you are with the scorpion stop shooting when the wardens power gets low and surprise all those jokers that were timing your shots. Skip a beat or two then fire that last shot for the kill.

Use a smg or splinter grenade.