Not gaining any more CSR/Rank for winning matches

I am not gaining any more ranks for winning matches. I just won something like 10 matches in a row without gaining a single point, still stuck at Onyx 1797. I have somebody else on my friends list who has the same problem since yesterday. Restarting Xbox or switching accounts doesn’t work. Anybody has a fix?

Is it only Onyx that is affected?

You’re probably playing against of lower ranks

Been an issue since Friday, I haven’t gained any car for wins in over 30 games just lose when I lose

This should be in the matchmaking forum. But Yep its an issue that seems to only affect onyx ranks- there have been warning threads about this and many other complaining about it. But 343 have stayed silent. You can only lose csr at the mo it seems- i myself have lost all of my csr 1608 due to this. And i want it all back as its their fault, not mine, that its all gone . Dozens of games down the blummin drain and i refuse and am unable to play to get it back. 343 should return our friday ffa csrs to make up for this, unless of course it has gone up.

343 are you even going to do anything about it then? I and others need to be compensted four our lost csrs and therefore wasted time. Please reply cos it looks bad that you havent even acknowledged the problem

I think csr should be rolled back for the weekend personally

> 2533274823809616;6:
> I think csr should be rolled back for the weekend personally

I would definitely be in favour of that. It is the only fair way of doing things!

I’ve had this same issue, in the same playlist, and it doesn’t actually seem to be affecting your rank, but more so just how it’s displayed. My rank always seems to catch back up later after I’ve moved on and played something else, or come back another day.

It doesnt seem to be doing it at the moment. Plus i wrongly changed game strategies and lost more games because my csr went down, not knowing that it was a ranking glitch problem. In other words i didnt play my natural game thinking i wasnt doing well so i did even worse. It going to some inferior csr as a result simply isnt fair as the display negatively inpacted on my play. The only fair way of doing it is to return our csr ranks back to the state of play before the weekend.

The higher rank you are the more you have to work to move up. I am pretty mediocre, so a couple of good games, and I move up a basis point or two. If you are high, you need to exponentially improve to be able to move your rank.

> 2533274823809616;6:
> I think csr should be rolled back for the weekend personally

I think we should just have a 1-50 system and not this monthly crap.

> 2533274875982754;10:
> The higher rank you are the more you have to work to move up. I am pretty mediocre, so a couple of good games, and I move up a basis point or two. If you are high, you need to exponentially improve to be able to move your rank.

No, there has literally been no rank increases in Team Slayer or FFA in Onyx division since Friday.
Not sure what other modes are affected but I know both these modes are bugged.

Is it only in Slayer? Haven’t really been playing arena honestly