Not for nothing but......

Halo 5’s graphics for what I have saw so far isn’t all what I had hoped it would be. The resolution isn’t native 1080p but a mere XB1 usual of 900p which get this, “drops down to 720p IF necessary to maintain 60fps”. Talk about ugly graphics! Even 343 decided to ditch split screen just for the sole purpose of getting H5 to run at SISSTY FAHWAMES PA SECAANND which they also claim that split screen would also take too much memory & should they had put in SS, they would’ve had to drop to 30fps. BLA BLA BLA!

Also, the server disconnects, the crying because because of quitters and the concerns for lack of content as well as possible decline of player population due to Halo 5 dropping out of the XBL top 10 has all but gotten out of hand. I did mention in my very first thread that I was gonna take time off from Halo 5 but, I did take back my XB1 to BB for a refund cause I needed to save money for something of big importance but now I look back & I must admit, I’m sort of GLAD I got rid of XB1 & Halo 5. At least PS4 does games right making game go NATIVE 1080p albeit not all games run at 60fps.

Bottom line, I’m sorry 343 but from what I experienced as well as seen &/or heard from others, I have to say that unless you can perform a miracle of toning down the ban hammer as well as improve on your servers & your content updates, the future of Halo 5 doesn’t look bright & it will only look grim & go south for it’s life span. I mean I may get Halo 5 again in the future but ONLY after Halo 6 comes out & when I want to run the Halo campaign marathon which I like to do with the games anyway. All this is just my opinion so feel free to post.

TL;DR version: Not for nothing but I’m just to express my opinion as I’m still somewhat disappointed since H5 isn’t in native 1080p as I once hoped a while back not to mention the constant banning and lack of content. Unless 343 can tone down the banning at least a little bit as well as come up with great if not OUTSTANDING content to not only give me a reason to come back to Halo 5 but to others as well, Halo 5’s future will only grow A LOT grimmer especially in 2016 with LOTS of great MP games coming out.

I’ll take locked 60fps over resolution any day

> 2537295861506484;2:
> I’ll take locked 60fps over resolution any day

Many that played H4 agreed, and made their voice heard on the forums. Hence, the current state of 60fps first. History is a tricky thing. So easy to forget.

Sorry, double post for some reason

60fps >>>> than just about everything you’re whining about.

If everything ran at 60 fps I would overlook the horrendous textures and resolution, but everything past 10 feet runs way below that mark, it’s very noticeable.

> 2535418151001345;1:
> Halo 5’s graphics for what I have saw so far isn’t all what I had hoped it would be. The resolution isn’t native 1080p but a mere XB1 usual of 900p which get this, “drops down to 720p IF necessary to maintain 60fps”. Talk about ugly graphics! Even 343 decided to ditch split screen just for the sole purpose of getting H5 to run at SISSTY FAHWAMES PA SECAANND which they also claim that split screen would also take too much memory & should they had put in SS, they would’ve had to drop to 30fps. BLA BLA BLA!
>
> Also, the server disconnects, the crying because because of quitters and the concerns for lack of content as well as possible decline of player population due to Halo 5 dropping out of the XBL top 10 has all but gotten out of hand. I did mention in my very first thread that I was gonna take time off from Halo 5 but, I did take back my XB1 to BB for a refund cause I needed to save money for something of big importance but now I look back & I must admit, I’m sort of GLAD I got rid of XB1 & Halo 5. At least PS4 does games right making game go NATIVE 1080p albeit not all games run at 60fps.
>
> Bottom line, I’m sorry 343 but from what I experienced as well as seen &/or heard from others, I have to say that unless you can perform a miracle of toning down the ban hammer as well as improve on your servers & your content updates, the future of Halo 5 doesn’t look bright & it will only look grim & go south for it’s life span. I mean I may get Halo 5 again in the future but ONLY after Halo 6 comes out & when I want to run the Halo campaign marathon which I like to do with the games anyway. All this is just my opinion so feel free to post.
>
> TL;DR version: Not for nothing but I’m just to express my opinion as I’m still somewhat disappointed since H5 isn’t in native 1080p as I once hoped a while back not to mention the constant banning and lack of content. Unless 343 can tone down the banning at least a little bit as well as come up with great if not OUTSTANDING content to not only give me a reason to come back to Halo 5 but to others as well, Halo 5’s future will only grow A LOT grimmer especially in 2016 with LOTS of great MP games coming out.

I also upset about the split screen also. I think it was the worse thing 343 could have done. Xbox could have gain money from my friends that i know would of bought the system if i brought them over to play along with me. with you i felt like i want to sell my xbox one and get a ps4 because i was so upset. I can understand why you did that. trust me 343 is going to still make tones of money by the REQ system and kids that got the game for Christmas is going to play and play it out. the option are get rid of your xbox1, game, wait for halo 6, or just ignore it and play other games and try to enjoy it as possible. Those are the option. I was about to sell my xbox one also but i cooled down and realize i can still buy a ps4 and wii u for myself. (not saying you could do that, i’m just saying that for myself)

The only reason im keeping my xbox also, im not going to let this game bring me down. I like the fact xbox has backward capability. Sure ps4 has better graphics and vs xbox1. for myself i dont buy games for speed or graphics. Im not getting a wii u because of the graphics. if you are a gamer, that is only for the graphics in a game?.. ok thats fine. i find it funny thats all. im all about having fun :slight_smile: you have to say ps4 doesnt have the best online network vs the xbox online. i have played the ps4 and still getting upset online network being so poor. that console is only going to get you upset also. it has it flaws, dont be fooled. my buds are one those people r upset with PS4, they still love it.

It comes down to how you feel and thats cool you went that route, that is your choice, 343 is still making money on this, believe me on that fact. as fellow gamer im glad you came on this forum and put out your concerns, that is what forum are for :slight_smile: tobad i wont be able to play with you on xbox but i understand were you coming from… u are not alone. This is very disappointing. that is why im on this forum and havent yet got the nerve to get back on halo 5, a series i LOVE :slight_smile:

game hard, have fun :slight_smile:

> 2535418151001345;1:
> Halo 5’s graphics for what I have saw so far isn’t all what I had hoped it would be. The resolution isn’t native 1080p but a mere XB1 usual of 900p which get this, “drops down to 720p IF necessary to maintain 60fps”. Talk about ugly graphics! Even 343 decided to ditch split screen just for the sole purpose of getting H5 to run at SISSTY FAHWAMES PA SECAANND which they also claim that split screen would also take too much memory & should they had put in SS, they would’ve had to drop to 30fps. BLA BLA BLA!
>
> Also, the server disconnects, the crying because because of quitters and the concerns for lack of content as well as possible decline of player population due to Halo 5 dropping out of the XBL top 10 has all but gotten out of hand. I did mention in my very first thread that I was gonna take time off from Halo 5 but, I did take back my XB1 to BB for a refund cause I needed to save money for something of big importance but now I look back & I must admit, I’m sort of GLAD I got rid of XB1 & Halo 5. At least PS4 does games right making game go NATIVE 1080p albeit not all games run at 60fps.
>
> Bottom line, I’m sorry 343 but from what I experienced as well as seen &/or heard from others, I have to say that unless you can perform a miracle of toning down the ban hammer as well as improve on your servers & your content updates, the future of Halo 5 doesn’t look bright & it will only look grim & go south for it’s life span. I mean I may get Halo 5 again in the future but ONLY after Halo 6 comes out & when I want to run the Halo campaign marathon which I like to do with the games anyway. All this is just my opinion so feel free to post.
>
> TL;DR version: Not for nothing but I’m just to express my opinion as I’m still somewhat disappointed since H5 isn’t in native 1080p as I once hoped a while back not to mention the constant banning and lack of content. Unless 343 can tone down the banning at least a little bit as well as come up with great if not OUTSTANDING content to not only give me a reason to come back to Halo 5 but to others as well, Halo 5’s future will only grow A LOT grimmer especially in 2016 with LOTS of great MP games coming out.

  1. So ugly graphics is ruining your enjoyment of Halo 5. People really are picky in what they play. If you want full 1080p or higher, go play on a $1000 gaming PC. Xbox one’s hardware is of course not sufficient enough to run 1080p, but at least it looks good, doesn’t overheat, and makes a loud jet engine.
  2. Uhmm other favorite releases like Fallout 4 is what moved people back and forth. They end up playing Halo 5 again. So we can’t really get a true representation of the population. Only an inference.
    You refunded your xbox one and you may buy it again and then you bought a ps4? And now you say you might buy Halo 6. I’m going to leave it at that.
    lol PS4 does not have native 1080p either… Companies actually lied about having 1080p. And you expect a console, again to have 1080p? I don’t expect anything from a console.
  3. The banhammer is good at where its at. Players quit for whatever reason, thats not on the company, thats on the player. You think its right to feel not guilty in ruining someone else’s experience by having them carry more burden? Players who do that should be punished. BTW if you disconnect a lot, that may be on you. There are network requirements you know.
    The future doesn’t look bright in your eyes. In many others its looking fun.
    You making Halo a poor choice means nothing. Your opinion is not even constructive at all.
  4. AGAIN, no game on a console is 1080p native resolution. Banhammer is good at where its at. Content looks fine. Pretty sure we’ll get brand new maps

> 2533274807773315;3:
> > 2537295861506484;2:
> > I’ll take locked 60fps over resolution any day
>
>
> Many that played H4 agreed, and made their voice heard on the forums. Hence, the current state of 60fps first. History is a tricky thing. So easy to forget.

You said it. I almost forgot about the majority of people who wanted splitscreen sacrificed for smoother and prettier graphics.

Oh wait…

> 2535432359236232;9:
> > 2533274807773315;3:
> > > 2537295861506484;2:
> > > I’ll take locked 60fps over resolution any day
> >
> >
> > Many that played H4 agreed, and made their voice heard on the forums. Hence, the current state of 60fps first. History is a tricky thing. So easy to forget.
>
>
> You said it. I almost forgot about the majority of people who wanted splitscreen sacrificed for smoother and prettier graphics.
>
> Oh wait…

No one said anything about split screen. Just stating the fact of where the request originated from. If you’d like to discuss split screen, I’ll gladly link you the proper thread.

> 2535409103705542;8:
> > 2535418151001345;1:
> > Halo 5’s graphics for what I have saw so far isn’t all what I had hoped it would be. The resolution isn’t native 1080p but a mere XB1 usual of 900p which get this, “drops down to 720p IF necessary to maintain 60fps”. Talk about ugly graphics! Even 343 decided to ditch split screen just for the sole purpose of getting H5 to run at SISSTY FAHWAMES PA SECAANND which they also claim that split screen would also take too much memory & should they had put in SS, they would’ve had to drop to 30fps. BLA BLA BLA!
> >
> > Also, the server disconnects, the crying because because of quitters and the concerns for lack of content as well as possible decline of player population due to Halo 5 dropping out of the XBL top 10 has all but gotten out of hand. I did mention in my very first thread that I was gonna take time off from Halo 5 but, I did take back my XB1 to BB for a refund cause I needed to save money for something of big importance but now I look back & I must admit, I’m sort of GLAD I got rid of XB1 & Halo 5. At least PS4 does games right making game go NATIVE 1080p albeit not all games run at 60fps.
> >
> > Bottom line, I’m sorry 343 but from what I experienced as well as seen &/or heard from others, I have to say that unless you can perform a miracle of toning down the ban hammer as well as improve on your servers & your content updates, the future of Halo 5 doesn’t look bright & it will only look grim & go south for it’s life span. I mean I may get Halo 5 again in the future but ONLY after Halo 6 comes out & when I want to run the Halo campaign marathon which I like to do with the games anyway. All this is just my opinion so feel free to post.
> >
> > TL;DR version: Not for nothing but I’m just to express my opinion as I’m still somewhat disappointed since H5 isn’t in native 1080p as I once hoped a while back not to mention the constant banning and lack of content. Unless 343 can tone down the banning at least a little bit as well as come up with great if not OUTSTANDING content to not only give me a reason to come back to Halo 5 but to others as well, Halo 5’s future will only grow A LOT grimmer especially in 2016 with LOTS of great MP games coming out.
>
>
> 1. So ugly graphics is ruining your enjoyment of Halo 5. People really are picky in what they play. If you want full 1080p or higher, go play on a $1000 gaming PC. Xbox one’s hardware is of course not sufficient enough to run 1080p, but at least it looks good, doesn’t overheat, and makes a loud jet engine.
> 2. Uhmm other favorite releases like Fallout 4 is what moved people back and forth. They end up playing Halo 5 again. So we can’t really get a true representation of the population. Only an inference.
> You refunded your xbox one and you may buy it again and then you bought a ps4? And now you say you might buy Halo 6. I’m going to leave it at that.
> lol PS4 does not have native 1080p either… Companies actually lied about having 1080p. And you expect a console, again to have 1080p? I don’t expect anything from a console.
> 3. The banhammer is good at where its at. Players quit for whatever reason, thats not on the company, thats on the player. You think its right to feel not guilty in ruining someone else’s experience by having them carry more burden? Players who do that should be punished. BTW if you disconnect a lot, that may be on you. There are network requirements you know.
> The future doesn’t look bright in your eyes. In many others its looking fun.
> You making Halo a poor choice means nothing. Your opinion is not even constructive at all.
> 4. AGAIN, no game on a console is 1080p native resolution. Banhammer is good at where its at. Content looks fine. Pretty sure we’ll get brand new maps

Yo fella, as I said earlier, that’s my opinion but I guess I forgot to say that’s my PERSONAL opinion! I get your point and all but you said I bought a PS4?!!! I had the PS4 since launch 2 years ago & still working like a charm(knocking on wood)! I also have a PC & I must say that multiplat games on PS4 look on par with PC in either low, medium or high setting. I had high hopes on Halo 5 being in native 1080p but I guess it wasn’t meant to be since they wanted to go 60fps by any means necessary rather than keep at native 1080p but only go 30.

As for the quitting and banning, I may understand the quitting due to losing &/or getting killed alot part but you should know & understand people quit because if they have real life situations like if a loved one or friend is sick or if something REALLY important comes up. So you rather have a relative suffering or close to dying or pass up some important get together with your outgoing buddies JUST for the sake of playing Halo 5 in fear of a STUPID ban?! My bad & not for nothing but some people have lives you know.

Also some people quit cause they’re losing or getting killed left & right so they try to escape the loss &/or savor their KD & WL ratios so they don’t go down. Guess those people are suppose to stay in the game & get the loss along with the negative KD so winners like can laugh & belittle them with the HA HA U SUCK lines huh? Sometimes you just gotta understand people you know.

> 2533274893433807;7:
> > 2535418151001345;1:
> > Halo 5’s graphics for what I have saw so far isn’t all what I had hoped it would be. The resolution isn’t native 1080p but a mere XB1 usual of 900p which get this, “drops down to 720p IF necessary to maintain 60fps”. Talk about ugly graphics! Even 343 decided to ditch split screen just for the sole purpose of getting H5 to run at SISSTY FAHWAMES PA SECAANND which they also claim that split screen would also take too much memory & should they had put in SS, they would’ve had to drop to 30fps. BLA BLA BLA!
> >
> > Also, the server disconnects, the crying because because of quitters and the concerns for lack of content as well as possible decline of player population due to Halo 5 dropping out of the XBL top 10 has all but gotten out of hand. I did mention in my very first thread that I was gonna take time off from Halo 5 but, I did take back my XB1 to BB for a refund cause I needed to save money for something of big importance but now I look back & I must admit, I’m sort of GLAD I got rid of XB1 & Halo 5. At least PS4 does games right making game go NATIVE 1080p albeit not all games run at 60fps.
> >
> > Bottom line, I’m sorry 343 but from what I experienced as well as seen &/or heard from others, I have to say that unless you can perform a miracle of toning down the ban hammer as well as improve on your servers & your content updates, the future of Halo 5 doesn’t look bright & it will only look grim & go south for it’s life span. I mean I may get Halo 5 again in the future but ONLY after Halo 6 comes out & when I want to run the Halo campaign marathon which I like to do with the games anyway. All this is just my opinion so feel free to post.
> >
> > TL;DR version: Not for nothing but I’m just to express my opinion as I’m still somewhat disappointed since H5 isn’t in native 1080p as I once hoped a while back not to mention the constant banning and lack of content. Unless 343 can tone down the banning at least a little bit as well as come up with great if not OUTSTANDING content to not only give me a reason to come back to Halo 5 but to others as well, Halo 5’s future will only grow A LOT grimmer especially in 2016 with LOTS of great MP games coming out.
>
>
> I also upset about the split screen also. I think it was the worse thing 343 could have done. Xbox could have gain money from my friends that i know would of bought the system if i brought them over to play along with me. with you i felt like i want to sell my xbox one and get a ps4 because i was so upset. I can understand why you did that. trust me 343 is going to still make tones of money by the REQ system and kids that got the game for Christmas is going to play and play it out. the option are get rid of your xbox1, game, wait for halo 6, or just ignore it and play other games and try to enjoy it as possible. Those are the option. I was about to sell my xbox one also but i cooled down and realize i can still buy a ps4 and wii u for myself. (not saying you could do that, i’m just saying that for myself)
>
> The only reason im keeping my xbox also, im not going to let this game bring me down. I like the fact xbox has backward capability. Sure ps4 has better graphics and vs xbox1. for myself i dont buy games for speed or graphics. Im not getting a wii u because of the graphics. if you are a gamer, that is only for the graphics in a game?.. ok thats fine. i find it funny thats all. im all about having fun :slight_smile: you have to say ps4 doesnt have the best online network vs the xbox online. i have played the ps4 and still getting upset online network being so poor. that console is only going to get you upset also. it has it flaws, dont be fooled. my buds are one those people r upset with PS4, they still love it.
>
> It comes down to how you feel and thats cool you went that route, that is your choice, 343 is still making money on this, believe me on that fact. as fellow gamer im glad you came on this forum and put out your concerns, that is what forum are for :slight_smile: tobad i wont be able to play with you on xbox but i understand were you coming from… u are not alone. This is very disappointing. that is why im on this forum and havent yet got the nerve to get back on halo 5, a series i LOVE :slight_smile:
>
> game hard, have fun :slight_smile:

I feel you bro! But I’ll admit I’m a graphics fanatic. I know game play is important but still, I sometimes feel like some devs would get lazy or whatever & make the game look ugly just for a framerate. Anyway, it’s not just the Halo 5 graphics & split screen that was disappointing but the whole MP as well. The lack of content as well as the ridiculous ban hammer for quitting in which is 50% due to connection errors or server issue while the other 50 was so people can escape the loss &/or going negative if getting steamrolled, had all but made me break my XB1 Halo 5 SE controller & prompted my decision to return the XB1 and just get back to much BLUE’ER PS4 side.

Again I might get Halo 5 but probably when 6 comes out & I want to do a campaign marathon. Thanks for your input though!

> 2535418151001345;12:
> > 2533274893433807;7:
> > > 2535418151001345;1:
> > > Halo 5’s graphics for what I have saw so far isn’t all what I had hoped it would be. The resolution isn’t native 1080p but a mere XB1 usual of 900p which get this, “drops down to 720p IF necessary to maintain 60fps”. Talk about ugly graphics! Even 343 decided to ditch split screen just for the sole purpose of getting H5 to run at SISSTY FAHWAMES PA SECAANND which they also claim that split screen would also take too much memory & should they had put in SS, they would’ve had to drop to 30fps. BLA BLA BLA!
> > >
> > > Also, the server disconnects, the crying because because of quitters and the concerns for lack of content as well as possible decline of player population due to Halo 5 dropping out of the XBL top 10 has all but gotten out of hand. I did mention in my very first thread that I was gonna take time off from Halo 5 but, I did take back my XB1 to BB for a refund cause I needed to save money for something of big importance but now I look back & I must admit, I’m sort of GLAD I got rid of XB1 & Halo 5. At least PS4 does games right making game go NATIVE 1080p albeit not all games run at 60fps.
> > >
> > > Bottom line, I’m sorry 343 but from what I experienced as well as seen &/or heard from others, I have to say that unless you can perform a miracle of toning down the ban hammer as well as improve on your servers & your content updates, the future of Halo 5 doesn’t look bright & it will only look grim & go south for it’s life span. I mean I may get Halo 5 again in the future but ONLY after Halo 6 comes out & when I want to run the Halo campaign marathon which I like to do with the games anyway. All this is just my opinion so feel free to post.
> > >
> > > TL;DR version: Not for nothing but I’m just to express my opinion as I’m still somewhat disappointed since H5 isn’t in native 1080p as I once hoped a while back not to mention the constant banning and lack of content. Unless 343 can tone down the banning at least a little bit as well as come up with great if not OUTSTANDING content to not only give me a reason to come back to Halo 5 but to others as well, Halo 5’s future will only grow A LOT grimmer especially in 2016 with LOTS of great MP games coming out.
> >
> >
> > I also upset about the split screen also. I think it was the worse thing 343 could have done. Xbox could have gain money from my friends that i know would of bought the system if i brought them over to play along with me. with you i felt like i want to sell my xbox one and get a ps4 because i was so upset. I can understand why you did that. trust me 343 is going to still make tones of money by the REQ system and kids that got the game for Christmas is going to play and play it out. the option are get rid of your xbox1, game, wait for halo 6, or just ignore it and play other games and try to enjoy it as possible. Those are the option. I was about to sell my xbox one also but i cooled down and realize i can still buy a ps4 and wii u for myself. (not saying you could do that, i’m just saying that for myself)
> >
> > The only reason im keeping my xbox also, im not going to let this game bring me down. I like the fact xbox has backward capability. Sure ps4 has better graphics and vs xbox1. for myself i dont buy games for speed or graphics. Im not getting a wii u because of the graphics. if you are a gamer, that is only for the graphics in a game?.. ok thats fine. i find it funny thats all. im all about having fun :slight_smile: you have to say ps4 doesnt have the best online network vs the xbox online. i have played the ps4 and still getting upset online network being so poor. that console is only going to get you upset also. it has it flaws, dont be fooled. my buds are one those people r upset with PS4, they still love it.
> >
> > It comes down to how you feel and thats cool you went that route, that is your choice, 343 is still making money on this, believe me on that fact. as fellow gamer im glad you came on this forum and put out your concerns, that is what forum are for :slight_smile: tobad i wont be able to play with you on xbox but i understand were you coming from… u are not alone. This is very disappointing. that is why im on this forum and havent yet got the nerve to get back on halo 5, a series i LOVE :slight_smile:
> >
> > game hard, have fun :slight_smile:
>
>
> I feel you bro! But I’ll admit I’m a graphics fanatic. I know game play is important but still, I sometimes feel like some devs would get lazy or whatever & make the game look ugly just for a framerate. Anyway, it’s not just the Halo 5 graphics & split screen that was disappointing but the whole MP as well. The lack of content as well as the ridiculous ban hammer for quitting in which is 50% due to connection errors or server issue while the other 50 was so people can escape the loss &/or going negative if getting steamrolled, had all but made me break my XB1 Halo 5 SE controller & prompted my decision to return the XB1 and just get back to much BLUE’ER PS4 side.
>
> Again I might get Halo 5 but probably when 6 comes out & I want to do a campaign marathon. Thanks for your input though!

Like i said if your into the Graphics im fine with it. im not that type though. I dont understand. because i do not understand doesn’t mean im right :slight_smile: ban hammer part i understand. let you know, im not sure how much halo you played. in the past Halo had the ban also and it sort of lost the community and bungie fixed it sort of. Halo 4 they made it like a COD game when some leaves the game. some else can join in that spot. it could be good or bad. next person can be pro and it could help the team that was losing get victory at the end. Halo 4 got alot of heat from the veteran halo player saying its killing the unique part of halo. I think 343 made Halo for the Veterans. I believe its the new generation COD gameplay vs Veteran Halo gameplay battle. it could switch and be fixed.

You won’t know until it happens but you gave your xbox and game up already. Not saying that was a bad decision at all. ( i want to make that point) That decision is your personal one and it might actually get 343 or microsoft wake up with fans demands that has work before (examples: Bethesda, mass effect 3, xbox one required kinect, and ect.) it might work but in my opinion it won’t for the fact there are going to to be fanboys and REQ system. Playstation also has those issues also on their side… like i said it all come down to the player feelings, gameplay fun in this battle of the consumer vs corporation battles. its your money and your entertainment. Do not let anyone tell you how to spend your money and how you entertain your time. I also against corperations telling me what to do with product that paid for and i owned… its mine!! but this is the new generation… we have to see how it plays out… gaming is a big monopoly that is getting bigger.

don’t be fooled that playstation isn’t part of it (just saying)

> 2535418151001345;11:
> > 2535409103705542;8:
> > > 2535418151001345;1:
> > > Halo 5’s graphics for what I have saw so far isn’t all what I had hoped it would be. The resolution isn’t native 1080p but a mere XB1 usual of 900p which get this, “drops down to 720p IF necessary to maintain 60fps”. Talk about ugly graphics! Even 343 decided to ditch split screen just for the sole purpose of getting H5 to run at SISSTY FAHWAMES PA SECAANND which they also claim that split screen would also take too much memory & should they had put in SS, they would’ve had to drop to 30fps. BLA BLA BLA!
> > >
> > > Also, the server disconnects, the crying because because of quitters and the concerns for lack of content as well as possible decline of player population due to Halo 5 dropping out of the XBL top 10 has all but gotten out of hand. I did mention in my very first thread that I was gonna take time off from Halo 5 but, I did take back my XB1 to BB for a refund cause I needed to save money for something of big importance but now I look back & I must admit, I’m sort of GLAD I got rid of XB1 & Halo 5. At least PS4 does games right making game go NATIVE 1080p albeit not all games run at 60fps.
> > >
> > > Bottom line, I’m sorry 343 but from what I experienced as well as seen &/or heard from others, I have to say that unless you can perform a miracle of toning down the ban hammer as well as improve on your servers & your content updates, the future of Halo 5 doesn’t look bright & it will only look grim & go south for it’s life span. I mean I may get Halo 5 again in the future but ONLY after Halo 6 comes out & when I want to run the Halo campaign marathon which I like to do with the games anyway. All this is just my opinion so feel free to post.
> > >
> > > TL;DR version: Not for nothing but I’m just to express my opinion as I’m still somewhat disappointed since H5 isn’t in native 1080p as I once hoped a while back not to mention the constant banning and lack of content. Unless 343 can tone down the banning at least a little bit as well as come up with great if not OUTSTANDING content to not only give me a reason to come back to Halo 5 but to others as well, Halo 5’s future will only grow A LOT grimmer especially in 2016 with LOTS of great MP games coming out.
> >
> >
> > 1. So ugly graphics is ruining your enjoyment of Halo 5. People really are picky in what they play. If you want full 1080p or higher, go play on a $1000 gaming PC. Xbox one’s hardware is of course not sufficient enough to run 1080p, but at least it looks good, doesn’t overheat, and makes a loud jet engine.
> > 2. Uhmm other favorite releases like Fallout 4 is what moved people back and forth. They end up playing Halo 5 again. So we can’t really get a true representation of the population. Only an inference.
> > You refunded your xbox one and you may buy it again and then you bought a ps4? And now you say you might buy Halo 6. I’m going to leave it at that.
> > lol PS4 does not have native 1080p either… Companies actually lied about having 1080p. And you expect a console, again to have 1080p? I don’t expect anything from a console.
> > 3. The banhammer is good at where its at. Players quit for whatever reason, thats not on the company, thats on the player. You think its right to feel not guilty in ruining someone else’s experience by having them carry more burden? Players who do that should be punished. BTW if you disconnect a lot, that may be on you. There are network requirements you know.
> > The future doesn’t look bright in your eyes. In many others its looking fun.
> > You making Halo a poor choice means nothing. Your opinion is not even constructive at all.
> > 4. AGAIN, no game on a console is 1080p native resolution. Banhammer is good at where its at. Content looks fine. Pretty sure we’ll get brand new maps
>
>
> Yo fella, as I said earlier, that’s my opinion but I guess I forgot to say that’s my PERSONAL opinion! I get your point and all but you said I bought a PS4?!!! I had the PS4 since launch 2 years ago & still working like a charm(knocking on wood)! I also have a PC & I must say that multiplat games on PS4 look on par with PC in either low, medium or high setting. I had high hopes on Halo 5 being in native 1080p but I guess it wasn’t meant to be since they wanted to go 60fps by any means necessary rather than keep at native 1080p but only go 30.
>
> As for the quitting and banning, I may understand the quitting due to losing &/or getting killed alot part but you should know & understand people quit because if they have real life situations like if a loved one or friend is sick or if something REALLY important comes up. So you rather have a relative suffering or close to dying or pass up some important get together with your outgoing buddies JUST for the sake of playing Halo 5 in fear of a STUPID ban?! My bad & not for nothing but some people have lives you know.
>
> Also some people quit cause they’re losing or getting killed left & right so they try to escape the loss &/or savor their KD & WL ratios so they don’t go down. Guess those people are suppose to stay in the game & get the loss along with the negative KD so winners like can laugh & belittle them with the HA HA U SUCK lines huh? Sometimes you just gotta understand people you know.

I agree with a lot of your complaints. I could really care less about 60fps. The naked eye can’t even differentiate between 60fps or 30fps. So to drop split screen just for that is ridiculous IMO. And I’m not a couch gamer in any way. However, in EVERY Halo (even recently like MCC) there are TONS of guests and people playing on the same console. So that is a huge drop in population right off the bat to not allow that. Heck I’m putting together a weapon diagnostic review video and I literally have to call a friend and tell him to join my custom game just so I can have a dummy body in my game to shoot at haha it’s ridiculous.

However your last comment about the ban hammer I completely disagree with.

“some people quit cause they’re losing or getting killed left & right so they try to escape the loss &/or savor their KD & WL ratios so they don’t go down. Guess those people are suppose to stay in the game & get the loss along with the negative KD”

YES! That is exactly what people are supposed to do. Stay in the game. If you start a game, you have agreed to finish it. The purpose of your WL & KD ratios isn’t to lie about how good you are. It’s to be an accurate representation. Who cares if you have a negative WL ratio if you aren’t that good and don’t win every game? The whole purpose the ban system was created was for this breed of people who quit out because they are losing or going negative. They deserve to be banned. Because not only are they quitting, but they’re making a much more miserable experience for their teammates and the people on the other team who have to run around finding the one last person camping around because he doesn’t want to get banned. Please stop quitting.

> 2533274802580578;14:
> > 2535418151001345;11:
> > > 2535409103705542;8:
> > > > 2535418151001345;1:
> > > > Halo 5’s graphics for what I have saw so far isn’t all what I had hoped it would be. The resolution isn’t native 1080p but a mere XB1 usual of 900p which get this, “drops down to 720p IF necessary to maintain 60fps”. Talk about ugly graphics! Even 343 decided to ditch split screen just for the sole purpose of getting H5 to run at SISSTY FAHWAMES PA SECAANND which they also claim that split screen would also take too much memory & should they had put in SS, they would’ve had to drop to 30fps. BLA BLA BLA!
> > > >
> > > > Also, the server disconnects, the crying because because of quitters and the concerns for lack of content as well as possible decline of player population due to Halo 5 dropping out of the XBL top 10 has all but gotten out of hand. I did mention in my very first thread that I was gonna take time off from Halo 5 but, I did take back my XB1 to BB for a refund cause I needed to save money for something of big importance but now I look back & I must admit, I’m sort of GLAD I got rid of XB1 & Halo 5. At least PS4 does games right making game go NATIVE 1080p albeit not all games run at 60fps.
> > > >
> > > > Bottom line, I’m sorry 343 but from what I experienced as well as seen &/or heard from others, I have to say that unless you can perform a miracle of toning down the ban hammer as well as improve on your servers & your content updates, the future of Halo 5 doesn’t look bright & it will only look grim & go south for it’s life span. I mean I may get Halo 5 again in the future but ONLY after Halo 6 comes out & when I want to run the Halo campaign marathon which I like to do with the games anyway. All this is just my opinion so feel free to post.
> > > >
> > > > TL;DR version: Not for nothing but I’m just to express my opinion as I’m still somewhat disappointed since H5 isn’t in native 1080p as I once hoped a while back not to mention the constant banning and lack of content. Unless 343 can tone down the banning at least a little bit as well as come up with great if not OUTSTANDING content to not only give me a reason to come back to Halo 5 but to others as well, Halo 5’s future will only grow A LOT grimmer especially in 2016 with LOTS of great MP games coming out.

> 2533274802580578;14:
> I agree with a lot of your complaints. I could really care less about 60fps. The naked eye can’t even differentiate between 60fps or 30fps. So to drop split screen just for that is ridiculous IMO. And I’m not a couch gamer in any way. However, in EVERY Halo (even recently like MCC) there are TONS of guests and people playing on the same console. So that is a huge drop in population right off the bat to not allow that. Heck I’m putting together a weapon diagnostic review video and I literally have to call a friend and tell him to join my custom game just so I can have a dummy body in my game to shoot at haha it’s ridiculous.
>
> However your last comment about the ban hammer I completely disagree with.
>
> “some people quit cause they’re losing or getting killed left & right so they try to escape the loss &/or savor their KD & WL ratios so they don’t go down. Guess those people are suppose to stay in the game & get the loss along with the negative KD”
>
> YES! That is exactly what people are supposed to do. Stay in the game. If you start a game, you have agreed to finish it. The purpose of your WL & KD ratios isn’t to lie about how good you are. It’s to be an accurate representation. Who cares if you have a negative WL ratio if you aren’t that good and don’t win every game? The whole purpose the ban system was created was for this breed of people who quit out because they are losing or going negative. They deserve to be banned. Because not only are they quitting, but they’re making a much more miserable experience for their teammates and the people on the other team who have to run around finding the one last person camping around because he doesn’t want to get banned. Please stop quitting.

This is one is a tough argument. I agree with your point.
You also have to understand their are players worried about there WL & KD ratio.

I’m actually with you on this argument.i get mad when my team leaves. This argument came up many times from past halo games. i do not know how many halo forums and game you were in the past. if you are a veteran. remember how, i believe in Reach had the banning also.later on they turned into something else on the ban? Halo 4 was like the COD like dropping in and out mechanic. Not saying that was good either.that was one problem veterans had a problem with of the unique part of Halo. Trust me I believe this is going to be an issue and it will be tweek to try to please the right number. its a new COD gameplay and Veteran Halo gameplay battle. 343 is going to change it up or not but its gamers, consumers, and corporation 343 money decision. there is no right or wrong,

to be fair i see your point and i felt your point getting mad when idiot leave the battle and i feel like they should be punished
also be fair i can feel for players have to leave and have a real life out side of the game, that will get punished with a game the purchase. it might lose fan base and kill halo, like reach problem in the beginning (just saying)
i hope they can tweak it the right way for a win win siltation

can you have open mind and see the other side? being fair
You do also have point your self

there isn’t a right or wrong

> 2533274893433807;13:
> > 2535418151001345;12:
> > > 2533274893433807;7:
> > > > 2535418151001345;1:
> > > > Halo 5’s graphics for what I have saw so far isn’t all what I had hoped it would be. The resolution isn’t native 1080p but a mere XB1 usual of 900p which get this, “drops down to 720p IF necessary to maintain 60fps”. Talk about ugly graphics! Even 343 decided to ditch split screen just for the sole purpose of getting H5 to run at SISSTY FAHWAMES PA SECAANND which they also claim that split screen would also take too much memory & should they had put in SS, they would’ve had to drop to 30fps. BLA BLA BLA!
> > > >
> > > > Also, the server disconnects, the crying because because of quitters and the concerns for lack of content as well as possible decline of player population due to Halo 5 dropping out of the XBL top 10 has all but gotten out of hand. I did mention in my very first thread that I was gonna take time off from Halo 5 but, I did take back my XB1 to BB for a refund cause I needed to save money for something of big importance but now I look back & I must admit, I’m sort of GLAD I got rid of XB1 & Halo 5. At least PS4 does games right making game go NATIVE 1080p albeit not all games run at 60fps.
> > > >
> > > > Bottom line, I’m sorry 343 but from what I experienced as well as seen &/or heard from others, I have to say that unless you can perform a miracle of toning down the ban hammer as well as improve on your servers & your content updates, the future of Halo 5 doesn’t look bright & it will only look grim & go south for it’s life span. I mean I may get Halo 5 again in the future but ONLY after Halo 6 comes out & when I want to run the Halo campaign marathon which I like to do with the games anyway. All this is just my opinion so feel free to post.
> > > >
> > > > TL;DR version: Not for nothing but I’m just to express my opinion as I’m still somewhat disappointed since H5 isn’t in native 1080p as I once hoped a while back not to mention the constant banning and lack of content. Unless 343 can tone down the banning at least a little bit as well as come up with great if not OUTSTANDING content to not only give me a reason to come back to Halo 5 but to others as well, Halo 5’s future will only grow A LOT grimmer especially in 2016 with LOTS of great MP games coming out.
> > >
> > >
> > > I also upset about the split screen also. I think it was the worse thing 343 could have done. Xbox could have gain money from my friends that i know would of bought the system if i brought them over to play along with me. with you i felt like i want to sell my xbox one and get a ps4 because i was so upset. I can understand why you did that. trust me 343 is going to still make tones of money by the REQ system and kids that got the game for Christmas is going to play and play it out. the option are get rid of your xbox1, game, wait for halo 6, or just ignore it and play other games and try to enjoy it as possible. Those are the option. I was about to sell my xbox one also but i cooled down and realize i can still buy a ps4 and wii u for myself. (not saying you could do that, i’m just saying that for myself)
> > >
> > > The only reason im keeping my xbox also, im not going to let this game bring me down. I like the fact xbox has backward capability. Sure ps4 has better graphics and vs xbox1. for myself i dont buy games for speed or graphics. Im not getting a wii u because of the graphics. if you are a gamer, that is only for the graphics in a game?.. ok thats fine. i find it funny thats all. im all about having fun :slight_smile: you have to say ps4 doesnt have the best online network vs the xbox online. i have played the ps4 and still getting upset online network being so poor. that console is only going to get you upset also. it has it flaws, dont be fooled. my buds are one those people r upset with PS4, they still love it.
> > >
> > > It comes down to how you feel and thats cool you went that route, that is your choice, 343 is still making money on this, believe me on that fact. as fellow gamer im glad you came on this forum and put out your concerns, that is what forum are for :slight_smile: tobad i wont be able to play with you on xbox but i understand were you coming from… u are not alone. This is very disappointing. that is why im on this forum and havent yet got the nerve to get back on halo 5, a series i LOVE :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > game hard, have fun :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > I feel you bro! But I’ll admit I’m a graphics fanatic. I know game play is important but still, I sometimes feel like some devs would get lazy or whatever & make the game look ugly just for a framerate. Anyway, it’s not just the Halo 5 graphics & split screen that was disappointing but the whole MP as well. The lack of content as well as the ridiculous ban hammer for quitting in which is 50% due to connection errors or server issue while the other 50 was so people can escape the loss &/or going negative if getting steamrolled, had all but made me break my XB1 Halo 5 SE controller & prompted my decision to return the XB1 and just get back to much BLUE’ER PS4 side.
> >
> > Again I might get Halo 5 but probably when 6 comes out & I want to do a campaign marathon. Thanks for your input though!
>
>
> Like i said if your into the Graphics im fine with it. im not that type though. I dont understand. because i do not understand doesn’t mean im right :slight_smile: ban hammer part i understand. let you know, im not sure how much halo you played. in the past Halo had the bad also and it sort of lost the community and bungie fixed it sort of. Halo 4 they made it like a COD game when some leaves the game. some else can join in that spot. it could be good or bad. next person can be pro and it could help the team that was losing get victory at the end. Halo 4 got alot of heat from the veteran halo player saying its killing the unique part of halo. I think 343 made Halo for the Veterans. I believe its the new generation COD gameplay vs Veteran Halo gameplay battle. it could switch and be fixed.
>
> You won’t know until it happens but you gave your xbox and game up already. Not saying that was a bad decision at all. ( i want to make that point) That decision is your personal one and it might actually get 343 or microsoft wake up with fans demands that has work before (examples: Bethesda, mass effect 3, xbox one required kinect, and ect.) it might work but in my opinion it won’t for the fact there are going to to be fanboys and REQ system. Playstation also has those issues also on their side… like i said it all come down to the player feelings, gameplay fun in this battle of the consumer vs corporation battles. its your money and your entertainment. let anyone tell you how to spend your money and how you entertain your time. I also against corperations telling me what to do with product that paid for and i owned… its mine!! but this is the new generation… we have to see how it plays out… gaming is a big monopoly that is getting bigger.

I hear you man! Wanna hear something funny, I have my PS4 since launch back 2 years ago & up to today, I haven’t been playing on the console as much but yeah, I’m aware of PSN having once in a while issues especially with the BS DDoS that has hit PSN a couple of times. Not to mention the so called lizard squad hackers who even shutdown XBL a while back.

Believe me man, we are living in the so called modern times of gaming as we are seeing right now.

> 2535418151001345;16:
> > 2533274893433807;13:
> > > 2535418151001345;12:
> > > > 2533274893433807;7:
> > > > > 2535418151001345;1:
> > > > > Halo 5’s graphics for what I have saw so far isn’t all what I had hoped it would be. The resolution isn’t native 1080p but a mere XB1 usual of 900p which get this, “drops down to 720p IF necessary to maintain 60fps”. Talk about ugly graphics! Even 343 decided to ditch split screen just for the sole purpose of getting H5 to run at SISSTY FAHWAMES PA SECAANND which they also claim that split screen would also take too much memory & should they had put in SS, they would’ve had to drop to 30fps. BLA BLA BLA!
> > > > >
> > > > > Also, the server disconnects, the crying because because of quitters and the concerns for lack of content as well as possible decline of player population due to Halo 5 dropping out of the XBL top 10 has all but gotten out of hand. I did mention in my very first thread that I was gonna take time off from Halo 5 but, I did take back my XB1 to BB for a refund cause I needed to save money for something of big importance but now I look back & I must admit, I’m sort of GLAD I got rid of XB1 & Halo 5. At least PS4 does games right making game go NATIVE 1080p albeit not all games run at 60fps.
> > > > >
> > > > > Bottom line, I’m sorry 343 but from what I experienced as well as seen &/or heard from others, I have to say that unless you can perform a miracle of toning down the ban hammer as well as improve on your servers & your content updates, the future of Halo 5 doesn’t look bright & it will only look grim & go south for it’s life span. I mean I may get Halo 5 again in the future but ONLY after Halo 6 comes out & when I want to run the Halo campaign marathon which I like to do with the games anyway. All this is just my opinion so feel free to post.
> > > > >
> > > > > TL;DR version: Not for nothing but I’m just to express my opinion as I’m still somewhat disappointed since H5 isn’t in native 1080p as I once hoped a while back not to mention the constant banning and lack of content. Unless 343 can tone down the banning at least a little bit as well as come up with great if not OUTSTANDING content to not only give me a reason to come back to Halo 5 but to others as well, Halo 5’s future will only grow A LOT grimmer especially in 2016 with LOTS of great MP games coming out.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I also upset about the split screen also. I think it was the worse thing 343 could have done. Xbox could have gain money from my friends that i know would of bought the system if i brought them over to play along with me. with you i felt like i want to sell my xbox one and get a ps4 because i was so upset. I can understand why you did that. trust me 343 is going to still make tones of money by the REQ system and kids that got the game for Christmas is going to play and play it out. the option are get rid of your xbox1, game, wait for halo 6, or just ignore it and play other games and try to enjoy it as possible. Those are the option. I was about to sell my xbox one also but i cooled down and realize i can still buy a ps4 and wii u for myself. (not saying you could do that, i’m just saying that for myself)
> > > >
> > > > The only reason im keeping my xbox also, im not going to let this game bring me down. I like the fact xbox has backward capability. Sure ps4 has better graphics and vs xbox1. for myself i dont buy games for speed or graphics. Im not getting a wii u because of the graphics. if you are a gamer, that is only for the graphics in a game?.. ok thats fine. i find it funny thats all. im all about having fun :slight_smile: you have to say ps4 doesnt have the best online network vs the xbox online. i have played the ps4 and still getting upset online network being so poor. that console is only going to get you upset also. it has it flaws, dont be fooled. my buds are one those people r upset with PS4, they still love it.
> > > >
> > > > It comes down to how you feel and thats cool you went that route, that is your choice, 343 is still making money on this, believe me on that fact. as fellow gamer im glad you came on this forum and put out your concerns, that is what forum are for :slight_smile: tobad i wont be able to play with you on xbox but i understand were you coming from… u are not alone. This is very disappointing. that is why im on this forum and havent yet got the nerve to get back on halo 5, a series i LOVE :slight_smile:
> > > >
> > > > game hard, have fun :slight_smile:
>
>
> I hear you man! Wanna hear something funny, I have my PS4 since launch back 2 years ago & up to today, I haven’t been playing on the console as much but yeah, I’m aware of PSN having once in a while issues especially with the BS DDoS that has hit PSN a couple of times. Not to mention the so called lizard squad hackers who even shutdown XBL a while back.
>
> Believe me man, we are living in the so called modern times of gaming as we are seeing right now.

yeah and its pain in -Yoink-, -Yoink!- some of us off…lol the point is if you have a PS4 and you are having a blast… screw anything else. gaming is suppose to be fun… this generation it feels like a fight…lol you ask yourself what the hell…lol