Not finding games

In a hour of searching with a team of 4 on expanded we found 1 game is the mm system down

The system is probably trying to find you another team of 4 to play against or players of similar skill. Unfortunately, it seems like neither of those criteria have been met for you. You’ll either have to break up your squad or continue hoping for a match.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> The system is probably trying to find you another team of 4 to play against or players of similar skill. Unfortunately, it seems like neither of those criteria have been met for you. You’ll either have to break up your squad or continue hoping for a match.

I left only playing 4 games of swat in 90 min+ it shouldnt be a thing

Might also help your chances in Swat if you didn’t run with two Champs. It’s already hard enough for Champs to get games, even when they’re searching solo in Swat.

One playlist that I’ve noticed that has great search times in Core Play in the Social Playlist. It’s basically just team arena but I had very short wait times between games and I would recommend looking in to it if you haven’t.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> The system is probably trying to find you another team of 4 to play against or players of similar skill. Unfortunately, it seems like neither of those criteria have been met for you. You’ll either have to break up your squad or continue hoping for a match.

That’s not the problem. I too have had this issue (as a solo player), where it’s been 3 days of searching and I am unable to find a single game in any playlist

[deleted]

> 2533274961735127;6:
> > 2586218893181855;2:
> > The system is probably trying to find you another team of 4 to play against or players of similar skill. Unfortunately, it seems like neither of those criteria have been met for you. You’ll either have to break up your squad or continue hoping for a match.
>
> That’s not the problem. I too have had this issue (as a solo player), where it’s been 3 days of searching and I am unable to find a single game in any playlist

I don’t believe that you have searched for 3 days in every playlist just trying to find a game. Unless you live in the middle of the ocean, and only search when everyone else is asleep and only search extremely low population playlists, and are also either so good or bad to fall on the extremes of the player base, then their is something wrong with your connection or you have been banned somehow.

> 2533274961735127;6:
> > 2586218893181855;2:
> > The system is probably trying to find you another team of 4 to play against or players of similar skill. Unfortunately, it seems like neither of those criteria have been met for you. You’ll either have to break up your squad or continue hoping for a match.
>
> That’s not the problem. I too have had this issue (as a solo player), where it’s been 3 days of searching and I am unable to find a single game in any playlist

You have a problem different from anyone who’s ever played this game if you can’t find ANY game at all in ANY playlist in 3 WHOLE days while searching solo, so I’m just going to assume you’re greatly overexaggerating your experience.

> 2586218893181855;4:
> Might also help your chances in Swat if you didn’t run with two Champs. It’s already hard enough for Champs to get games, even when they’re searching solo in Swat.

It shouldnt matter who im with its not like we had the only team of 4 or the only team with more then 1 champ if i search with all plats we go against champs all diamonds go against champs search with 2 champs and i can mow my lawn while waiting for a game

> 2535450897735746;10:
> > 2586218893181855;4:
> > Might also help your chances in Swat if you didn’t run with two Champs. It’s already hard enough for Champs to get games, even when they’re searching solo in Swat.
>
> It shouldnt matter who im with its not like we had the only team of 4 or the only team with more then 1 champ if i search with all plats we go against champs all diamonds go against champs search with 2 champs and i can mow my lawn while waiting for a game

But it does matter, so if you’re interested in playing more games, then dropping a Champ from the squad might help you with that. Otherwise, you can mow other people’s lawns as well while you wait for games.

> 2586218893181855;11:
> > 2535450897735746;10:
> > > 2586218893181855;4:
> > > Might also help your chances in Swat if you didn’t run with two Champs. It’s already hard enough for Champs to get games, even when they’re searching solo in Swat.
> >
> > It shouldnt matter who im with its not like we had the only team of 4 or the only team with more then 1 champ if i search with all plats we go against champs all diamonds go against champs search with 2 champs and i can mow my lawn while waiting for a game
>
> But it does matter, so if you’re interested in playing more games, then dropping a Champ from the squad might help you with that. Otherwise, you can mow other people’s lawns as well while you wait for games.

So if i want to play games i can just not with my buddies who are good so that makes sense i kinda figured that out already thank you for your help

> 2586218893181855;9:
> > 2533274961735127;6:
> > > 2586218893181855;2:
> > > The system is probably trying to find you another team of 4 to play against or players of similar skill. Unfortunately, it seems like neither of those criteria have been met for you. You’ll either have to break up your squad or continue hoping for a match.
> >
> > That’s not the problem. I too have had this issue (as a solo player), where it’s been 3 days of searching and I am unable to find a single game in any playlist
>
> You have a problem different from anyone who’s ever played this game if you can’t find ANY game at all in ANY playlist in 3 WHOLE days while searching solo, so I’m just going to assume you’re greatly overexaggerating your experience.

I have not been exaggerating. Since my previous post, I have found only 4 games spending over an hour to found each. I genuinely thought no one played the game anymore, maybe that’s still true.

> 2535425287181699;8:
> > 2533274961735127;6:
> > > 2586218893181855;2:
> > > The system is probably trying to find you another team of 4 to play against or players of similar skill. Unfortunately, it seems like neither of those criteria have been met for you. You’ll either have to break up your squad or continue hoping for a match.
> >
> > That’s not the problem. I too have had this issue (as a solo player), where it’s been 3 days of searching and I am unable to find a single game in any playlist
>
> I don’t believe that you have searched for 3 days in every playlist just trying to find a game. Unless you live in the middle of the ocean, and only search when everyone else is asleep and only search extremely low population playlists, and are also either so good or bad to fall on the extremes of the player base, then their is something wrong with your connection or you have been banned somehow.

I have, as in another reply I have only just found a few with over an hour of searching between each. I live in the UK, play during the day, search all playlists and have never played ranked (if that’s what you refer to with the good/bad skill bit). I haven’t been banned and have a great connection that works perfectly with every other game I have.

> 2533274961735127;14:
> > 2535425287181699;8:
> > > 2533274961735127;6:
> > > > 2586218893181855;2:
> > > > The system is probably trying to find you another team of 4 to play against or players of similar skill. Unfortunately, it seems like neither of those criteria have been met for you. You’ll either have to break up your squad or continue hoping for a match.
> > >
> > > That’s not the problem. I too have had this issue (as a solo player), where it’s been 3 days of searching and I am unable to find a single game in any playlist
> >
> > I don’t believe that you have searched for 3 days in every playlist just trying to find a game. Unless you live in the middle of the ocean, and only search when everyone else is asleep and only search extremely low population playlists, and are also either so good or bad to fall on the extremes of the player base, then their is something wrong with your connection or you have been banned somehow.
>
> I have, as in another reply I have only just found a few with over an hour of searching between each. I live in the UK, play during the day, search all playlists and have never played ranked (if that’s what you refer to with the good/bad skill bit). I haven’t been banned and have a great connection that works perfectly with every other game I have.

Have you been searching expanded? Probably but I need to ask. I mean UK time during the day is early morning for us which means a lot of kids aren’t up playing video games and adults are at work. I know several UK players that can find social games pretty common. In terms of the bad/good skill I just meant that if you are are on the extreme of either end you will have a hard time finding games since there are less people around your skill level to match you with. Even social uses a less restricted skill based matchmaking to ensure less skilled players don’t always get trashed.

Also are you searching solo or in a team? With a full team it will be harder to get games. And finally I don’t think there is region locking anymore but I’m not sure.

If it’s not your connection then something weird is going on and I feel bad since you can’t play Halo due to something out of your control.

> 2535425287181699;15:
> > 2533274961735127;14:
> > > 2535425287181699;8:
> > > > 2533274961735127;6:
> > > > > 2586218893181855;2:
> > > > > The system is probably trying to find you another team of 4 to play against or players of similar skill. Unfortunately, it seems like neither of those criteria have been met for you. You’ll either have to break up your squad or continue hoping for a match.
> > > >
> > > > That’s not the problem. I too have had this issue (as a solo player), where it’s been 3 days of searching and I am unable to find a single game in any playlist
> > >
> > > I don’t believe that you have searched for 3 days in every playlist just trying to find a game. Unless you live in the middle of the ocean, and only search when everyone else is asleep and only search extremely low population playlists, and are also either so good or bad to fall on the extremes of the player base, then their is something wrong with your connection or you have been banned somehow.
> >
> > I have, as in another reply I have only just found a few with over an hour of searching between each. I live in the UK, play during the day, search all playlists and have never played ranked (if that’s what you refer to with the good/bad skill bit). I haven’t been banned and have a great connection that works perfectly with every other game I have.
>
> Have you been searching expanded? Probably but I need to ask. I mean UK time during the day is early morning for us which means a lot of kids aren’t up playing video games and adults are at work. I know several UK players that can find social games pretty common. In terms of the bad/good skill I just meant that if you are are on the extreme of either end you will have a hard time finding games since there are less people around your skill level to match you with. Even social uses a less restricted skill based matchmaking to ensure less skilled players don’t always get trashed.
>
> Also are you searching solo or in a team? With a full team it will be harder to get games. And finally I don’t think there is region locking anymore but I’m not sure.
>
> If it’s not your connection then something weird is going on and I feel bad since you can’t play Halo due to something out of your control.

I’m on Expanded and play solo. For some reason though, the longer I play (try to play) the easier it is becoming to find matches. I’m now really confused, I have no idea what the problem is.

> 2533274961735127;16:
> > 2535425287181699;15:
> > > 2533274961735127;14:
> > > > 2535425287181699;8:
> > > > > 2533274961735127;6:
> > > > > > 2586218893181855;2:
> > > > > > The system is probably trying to find you another team of 4 to play against or players of similar skill. Unfortunately, it seems like neither of those criteria have been met for you. You’ll either have to break up your squad or continue hoping for a match.
> > > > >
> > > > > That’s not the problem. I too have had this issue (as a solo player), where it’s been 3 days of searching and I am unable to find a single game in any playlist
> > > >
> > > > I don’t believe that you have searched for 3 days in every playlist just trying to find a game. Unless you live in the middle of the ocean, and only search when everyone else is asleep and only search extremely low population playlists, and are also either so good or bad to fall on the extremes of the player base, then their is something wrong with your connection or you have been banned somehow.
> > >
> > > I have, as in another reply I have only just found a few with over an hour of searching between each. I live in the UK, play during the day, search all playlists and have never played ranked (if that’s what you refer to with the good/bad skill bit). I haven’t been banned and have a great connection that works perfectly with every other game I have.
> >
> > Have you been searching expanded? Probably but I need to ask. I mean UK time during the day is early morning for us which means a lot of kids aren’t up playing video games and adults are at work. I know several UK players that can find social games pretty common. In terms of the bad/good skill I just meant that if you are are on the extreme of either end you will have a hard time finding games since there are less people around your skill level to match you with. Even social uses a less restricted skill based matchmaking to ensure less skilled players don’t always get trashed.
> >
> > Also are you searching solo or in a team? With a full team it will be harder to get games. And finally I don’t think there is region locking anymore but I’m not sure.
> >
> > If it’s not your connection then something weird is going on and I feel bad since you can’t play Halo due to something out of your control.
>
> I’m on Expanded and play solo. For some reason though, the longer I play (try to play) the easier it is becoming to find matches. I’m now really confused, I have no idea what the problem is.

I’m guessing it’s either your connection or being located in the UK that is hurting you. Also you were searching infection which is one of the less played playlists compared to say super fiesta. Hopefully it fixes so you can get games!

The more lower ranked players in the fireteam= matches are faster to find. Sad but true. Bring in a alt account or have a 4th that’s not so good. I’ve seen streamers do this and it worked for them

> 2535450897735746;3:
> > 2586218893181855;2:
>
> I left only playing 4 games of swat in 90 min+ it shouldnt be a thing

You only played 4 games over 90 minutes??!?! I would have switched to a different playlist or even a different game if I was waiting that long just to play. Time is too valuable to waste like that

I think that problem got fixed now.

It happens if your Onyx+ in a playlist, btw, or used to happen.